Game Update - 23rd May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: Game Update - 23rd May 2018

Post by BuiuRei »

The only thing I see on your picture is that you're still on Win7, Tony! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Someone else took the shot for me as mine didn't want to work.
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Oh, 13 pages this thread already, I bet someone have some issues getting that 180m+ Coyote? I dont have time reading all these pages, as I'm very bizzy in my 5th hunt trying to get that son of a b****h Coyote! Whats the tricky thing here, who is hiding behind the carpet farting loud, playing 1st of April way too late? As Im on Loggers Point, Im hitting stright on that Coyote @ 180m+, but no blood at all, never, ever! I can see the landscape at my calling point sink down, as Im walking away the 180m+. So I guessed its better to get high and aim low, instead of stay low and hit high, but none of these works for me. Bullet dropp? Thats a possibility, but not down, if so, maybe the bullet go stright the first 220m, then 90 degree and stright down. It is possible the bullets take a 90 degree left or right too when they see my Coyotes, yes, that is possible, it is possible, I just need to believe it enough, It can happend, Im sure. :lol: :oops: :lol:

Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

Having issues with after shooting a bear at my bait site no bears seen after the 30 min penalty. Is this a bug issue? last few days this is happening at both bear barrels. Please help if you have any answers. Thanks. ;)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Greywolf01 wrote:Having issues with after shooting a bear at my bait site no bears seen after the 30 min penalty. Is this a bug issue? last few days this is happening at both bear barrels. Please help if you have any answers. Thanks. ;)
Yes, bait sites don't work as expected since the last update. The bear at the barrel was probably a coincidence, because they don't seem to attract at the moment.
Image Image Image
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

ty so much this place is the Bomb.
Eva999
Spotter

Post by Eva999 »

INTIMID883R wrote:It seems we have a little problem with hit detection with the Heavy Recurve since update. Also a ridicules spook distance Problem. I shot one arrow at a sleeping bobcat at 191 M missed him by 60 M and he spooked and fled. OH and 11 arrows in the Bison.

Dude, seriously--eleven tracer arrows on a brown bison in a snowy valley? I know it's your money, but wow. :o

Just put once tracer in to mark him, and use regular (read: free) arrows for the rest. Your wallet will thank you. :D
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Eva999 wrote:
INTIMID883R wrote:It seems we have a little problem with hit detection with the Heavy Recurve since update. Also a ridicules spook distance Problem. I shot one arrow at a sleeping bobcat at 191 M missed him by 60 M and he spooked and fled. OH and 11 arrows in the Bison.

Dude, seriously--eleven tracer arrows on a brown bison in a snowy valley? I know it's your money, but wow. :o

Just put once tracer in to mark him, and use regular (read: free) arrows for the rest. Your wallet will thank you. :D
LMAO
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

@Eva999 LOL you obviously don't know me very well. I mostly only carry tracers. Point of the post was no arrow shots registered.

Oh and it is much easier to hit them at over 500m if you can see your arrow path.
Spoiler:
Eva999
Spotter

Post by Eva999 »

INTIMID883R wrote:@Eva999 LOL you obviously don't know me very well. I mostly only carry tracers. Point of the post was no arrow shots registered.

Oh and it is much easier to hit them at over 500m if you can see your arrow path.
You're shooting a recurve at FIVE HUNDRED METRES and complaining that it's taking more than one arrow? :lol:

As I said, it's your money. :roll:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”