Fl0yd

Re: Game Update - 23rd May 2018

Post by Fl0yd »

My store doesn't show those new items.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Don't bother, they don't seem to be attracting anything anyway.
Spoiler:
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

INTIMID883R wrote:Don't bother, they don't seem to be attracting anything anyway.
Thats a bummer I just filled mine up from the website :oops: .
Thanks, ~Jeff

SoldierofGod
Tracker

Post by SoldierofGod »

I am having trouble finding the new scope and rangefinder for purchase. I am using steam, anyone else having this issue? I checked the rifle scope section and the equipment section. No where to be found. I even tried clicking the advertisement of them that says buy now and it takes me to the bundle section with no bundle of them.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Well If you haven't moved them, you may be good Jeff. I filled 2 this morning from bait management. The one I moved at that time has had no bears in 3 hunts, but the one I didn't move had 5 Bears at it.
Spoiler:
SoldierofGod
Tracker

Post by SoldierofGod »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Wetland wrote:Could someone please provide me with a LINK to the Store Page that shows the New Rifle Scope and Rangefinder so I can BUY these. I have tried the link at THC Home Page that says BUY NOW and all it does is take me to the Bundles Page and none of these New Items are there??? I also went to the Rifle Sights Page (for the Rifle Scope)and the Equipment Page (for the Rangefinder) and they were not shown there either. I have tried Clearing my Cache and Launcher and rebooted my computer a couple times and still can't find this new Scope and Rangefinder? Any help would sure be Appreciated. he he
For me, changing the website language then changing it back did the trick.
Thanks, this worked for me.
CootDawg
Scout

Post by CootDawg »

jeff1963 wrote:
CootDawg wrote:cant buyem if there not in the store,,, whats goin on
This morning I cleared both caches in the Setting menu, logged off and then restarted the loader and then they showed up.
thanks bud,, i appreciate the info
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

INTIMID883R wrote:Well If you haven't moved them, you may be good Jeff. I filled 2 this morning from bait management. The one I moved at that time has had no bears in 3 hunts, but the one I didn't move had 5 Bears at it.
I have had equal issues before, and I still have today. I wrote a support ticket about it some years ago, and the support team resetted my feeders. This was only on Loggers Point. When the support team resets the feeders, they did not take all feeders on all maps, but only on Loggers where I had issues. After that you need to go out on the map and place it out again. I did that on Loggers, and they worked again. But stupid me took up 2 of them and moved them a little, this resulted them to not work anymore.

J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Thanks for the new stuff, EW. It is truly freaky being able to see animals this far with just the "naked eye". Amazingly fun.

So far I count about twelve people just in this thread who had the "bug" of not being able to see new items in the store. I make lucky thirteen, today was the first time it ever happened to me. For a company that relies heavily on micro-transactions, it must be sickening to see this percentage of your money base unable to see what you're trying to sell. Good luck in handling this promptly.

Also, I sure hope you fix the feeder issue internally. I certainly do not want to have to go out and manually move all of my feeders. That "solution" is completely unacceptable. Good luck again.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Well we are happy to have the new ERR, but i want to thanks also(do i am the only that did notice?) for we got the rabbit track fixed, thanks, this must be one of the best SU in a long time.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”