Game Update - 23rd May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Re: Game Update - 23rd May 2018

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Anybody else notice tents, feeders, and map coordinates are messed up now?
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Did the scope flicker bug at max zoom get fix? You mentioned it was in progress a couple status updates ago. If it's not fixed then this new render will be useless for the ones with the bug.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Did the scope flicker bug at max zoom get fix? You mentioned it was in progress a couple status updates ago. If it's not fixed then this new render will be useless for the ones with the bug.
It's been stated somewhere that it got fixed. It was hard to find but at last they managed.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Generalkommendant wrote:
JamboWhoDat wrote:Did the scope flicker bug at max zoom get fix? You mentioned it was in progress a couple status updates ago. If it's not fixed then this new render will be useless for the ones with the bug.
It's been stated somewhere that it got fixed. It was hard to find but at last they managed.
Thanks.
I remember they said they finally found the bug. Tann mentioned in Monday's update thread he thought it got fixed but he didn't remember any official word and had asked TK to verify.
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Thank you for one of the best updates ever imo!!! :)
Bought new rifle scope went out to test new ERR and it feels like a new game!!! Awesome!!!
Seems though, that rifle stability on hunting towers is lost after new enhancement(game update)! :(
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Thanks for the update team. Looking forward to trying it out. Will be a massive improvement for the game and a step in the right direction. I'm sure all of the quirks that came with this update will get sorted out in due time.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

INTIMID883R wrote:T K I would like to know why players in MP still go out of render at the same distance they always have? And when that will be fixed? Also noticed that my feeder coordinates seem to have changed, and really don't understand that either.
It will be getting fixed :) Thanks we have had some other reports of it as well.

The feeder issue is a new one, I will pass it onto the team!
From two Status Updates ago! :D

"Known Issue(s)/Fixes

Flickering Scope Bug. We are confident we have found the cause of this bug, it was a tricky issue to locate. As usual we will monitor the community to make sure it has be resolved, this will be patched in the next update."

Cheers all.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I found one problem when trying to place my goat feeder. I get can't place feeder too close to lodge 920/400. no matter where I try to put it.
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

TK it is not a feeder issue, but a coordinance issue, like the map has been stretched or something.

My old bear barrel on VDB the coordinance for it's location is way the hell out in the woods from where it was.
Spoiler:
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Thanks for the update. Sounds like a really nice job.
2 things from my feedback:
I'm surprised a little the new spotting scope is out even if it doesn't do its job - spot the animals but hopefully it will be fixed in almost no time.
Glad to see my favourite 7x64 on the list for the new scope but shooting at a long distance is scarrying me since it's a challenge already at 100+ meters with big game.
Time to go huntin'. :)
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”