Status Update - 21st May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Violator31
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 21st May 2018

Post by Violator31 »

nachthexe wrote:Those Impalas doing IT at 250 km/h are quite amazing! I pity the doe though. ;)
Nice catch. Yes, that would be some serious burn for both of them.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
jim1965
Scout

Post by jim1965 »

This is huge. Now I have a big question. I just bought a new PC with an i7 7700hq procssor and an Nvidea gtx 1060 / 6gB graphics card. It is still in the box Will this computer run the new game on very high scene complexity? if not then I send it back. I did not expect this big change to happen and thought I could play the hunter on max settings with this PC. Can someone confirm whether this is sufficient or not? thank you
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

jim1965 wrote:This is huge. Now I have a big question. I just bought a new PC with an i7 7700hq procssor and an Nvidea gtx 1060 / 6gB graphics card. It is still in the box Will this computer run the new game on very high scene complexity? if not then I send it back. I did not expect this big change to happen and thought I could play the hunter on max settings with this PC. Can someone confirm whether this is sufficient or not? thank you
You're golden, pall.
Spoiler:
Hammerark
Spotter

Post by Hammerark »

Fantastic news, I couldn't be happier. New optics look cool too so I'll be picking those up when they are released.
It's funny because I've been away from TheHunter for a while and came back to loads of new rifles but only one more scope so I'm excited to get my hands on these two.
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

the rangefinder is a must for the new 30*56 spotting scope , can Ew surprise us for one more time and added that for the same scope , how nice to see the animal far away and know the distance , please Ew added that at the same price that u thinking on the release , we diserve that , all the money we payed and supported the game , give us that option in the same scope. thanks.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Will ammunition shot at the new deployable targets be replaced in game or will it be expended, therefore requiring guests to pay for any they use, and members to restart once they have used all the rounds initially loaded in the inventory.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Would've been amazing if along with this render dist update they added a coyote lure sound to the electric callers and allowed us to use them from further,
plinking trotting coyotes at 200m+ is what ive always wanted to do in game.
Nathan22Outdoors
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Absolutely brilliant that the 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifles will now have a decent scope option.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Since the latest maps have no low complexity, will they be 270m render automatically?
Has the HM been made scalable to match what ever render range you are using at the time?
Will animal calls still be triggered by them changing states from un-rendered to rendered, and is that scaled based on the setting used?
Finally what will happen if a low end user, and a high end user are in the same MP session if they are together will both hear a call from an animal that is out at 320M?

I run everything maxed except shadows and looking forward to seeing how this impacts the visuals of the environment.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
skogseide
Scout

Post by skogseide »

DHRifleman wrote:Since the latest maps have no low complexity, will they be 270m render automatically?
Has the HM been made scalable to match what ever render range you are using at the time?
Will animal calls still be triggered by them changing states from un-rendered to rendered, and is that scaled based on the setting used?
Finally what will happen if a low end user, and a high end user are in the same MP session if they are together will both hear a call from an animal that is out at 320M?

I run everything maxed except shadows and looking forward to seeing how this impacts the visuals of the environment.
pretty sure everything will stay the same as it is today. Calling, spooking, HM etc etc. Only thing is changing is how far you can see the animal. That's my guess.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”