Status Update - 16th May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Beano8U
Scout

Re: Status Update - 16th May 2018

Post by Beano8U »

Would absolutely love to see the 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun Royal Edition on sale one day. I may even pay the 5000 EM$ price tag that's listed for that bad boy :)
I know it was a one off thing, but I don't think I was playing when that shotgun was up for grabs. I also realise it wouldn't be fair to those who won it as a "one off" item if it went on sale. I'll just keep dreaming about it :(

But yes, we don't know why TK is absent and Graham kept the status update pretty much up to date I reckon. He said is was going to be short.

Trusting TK's beard is well?

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Herzbube wrote:Image

hmmm...
Hey guys!

Yes I am down ill with some strange tummy bug thing. Graham stepped in and kept the wheels turning which was good of him! I am glad to see people get excited by the Status Updates though :)

Fingers crossed I get a good night and back at it tomorrow.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Get healthy, Mat. Drinking warm beer helps - or so I've been told.
Image Image Image
Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Post by Shaggymobilly »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Thanks Graham, finally that rifle is on sale. :)
Shaggymobilly wrote:I'm really trying to be upbeat and positive being new around here and all, however, you've really got to learn to keep your expectations low and not necessarily count on things it seems. :roll:
It's always better to keep your expectations low and enjoy what we already got. Let them take the time to develop that feature thoroughly, because we all know what can happen otherwise.

Also, maybe Mat's absence from the office (aka beard maintenance) was unplanned and Graham just filled in on the SU, who knows...
Very true I expect. To be clear, I have no issue with how long something takes. I would rather wait and get whatever it is done right the first time. It's all about communication though. Saying one week, "Hey, small update, but next week hold on to your socks...", and then next week comes up and not only is there no info, there's not even an acknowledgement of the fact.

In short, communication with the community could be much better. I've experienced this with CoTW for over a year, and it is the same with Classic. Communication and honesty is the key to a happy community. Sure there are impatient people, but most would roll right along with a smile if kept well informed.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Yeah, hope you're feeling better TK, you've had a rough go of it lately. Northern climes are probably just too much for your lightweight Kiwi constitution. ;)

SO SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!! :lol: Get well soon. Jim. :)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this Status Update Graham
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Can't watch the stream but will do that later in the day. Thanks for the status update EW!

And Matt, get well soon, we can't miss ya ;)
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:SO SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!! :lol: Get well soon. Jim. :)
Ditto this! Just because you get 3 weeks leave for a sniffle over there doesn't mean you have to take it sunshine ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

JimboCrow wrote:Yeah, hope you're feeling better TK, you've had a rough go of it lately. Northern climes are probably just too much for your lightweight Kiwi constitution. ;)

SO SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!! :lol: Get well soon. Jim. :)
:lol: :lol: :D
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Can't the Beardmeister post another hint while he's on the bog then, sound like he's got time enough! :):):)

Get well soon, Matt!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”