Status Update - 9th May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 9th May 2018

Post by VonStratos »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Weapon calibration/zeroing

Exactly what i was about to say, this has been requested for ages and make sense with the shooting range pictures, and the new items must be some kind of tool pack to modify weapons, for ems of course :twisted:

Edit: If its actually weapon modification, pleas let us modify the skins too without buying a new weapon, yes i know i am asking something near to utopia but a man can dream.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
RayzerCro2400

Post by RayzerCro2400 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Weapon calibration/zeroing
VonStratos wrote:Exactly what i was about to say, this has been requested for ages and make sense with the shooting range pictures, and the new items must be some kind of tool pack to modify weapons, for ems of course :twisted:
Edit: If its actually weapon modification, pleas let us modify the skins too without buying a new weapon, yes i know i am asking something near to utopia but a man can dream.
It may be, there are many chances although I have never read this issue of calibrations can you pass me the link?
RayzerCro
¡Thanks and good hunting!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Las time i read about that suggestion was, well i don't even remember, but just look for terms like: zeroing, weapon modification, and so in the search button and some topics will show up.

ImageImage
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

A drone, that's what I thought too. Maybe send it straight up and look around?
Code: Select all
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

I will guess it will be a new in-game camera for thehunter like the old one we already have.
Also could be scope zeroing, or maybe just maybe it's new target range animal decoys to shoot. Shows two pictures over a shooting range and one picture with animals.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

A new camera with their own game-play features, like missions, competitions, equipment, etc, along the weapon modifications, that would be an amazing upgrade in game-play imho.

ImageImage
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

VonStratos wrote:A new camera with their own game-play features, like missions, competitions, equipment, etc, along the weapon modifications, that would be an amazing upgrade in game-play imho.
I really, really, really hope you are correct. I've wanted a new camera for a very long time and it would be great to get one right when I can finally play theHunter again.
1st clue a wide angle closeup
2nd clue a great landscape
3rd clue a new telephoto lense?

It's hard to type with all my fingers crossed.
aussieshooter
Spotter

Post by aussieshooter »

Thanks for the SU, TK.

Maybe a skeet shooting range.

With the 220m limit, zeroing and such with the weapons seems a bit redundant. As for a new camera, that's always a possibility, however the hunter is not exactly setting any new graphical standards nowadays. So don't know what would be a great benefit there. Also, for those wanting photo competitions, how would you do that? closest photo to a species?

A big impact with new items.....

How about night hunting?
skogseide
Scout

Post by skogseide »

VonStratos wrote:A new camera with their own game-play features, like missions, competitions, equipment, etc, along the weapon modifications, that would be an amazing upgrade in game-play imho.
this is a hunting game, not a camera photo shoot game.

I sure hope it's something better and different than a camera or a drone or whatever. Don't know what, but one can always continue dreaming about better graphics of some sort, even though it's never gonna happen in this game.
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

skogseide wrote:
this is a hunting game, not a camera photo shoot game.

I sure hope it's something better and different than a camera or a drone or whatever. Don't know what, but one can always continue dreaming about better graphics of some sort, even though it's never gonna happen in this game.
I enjoy fossil hunting is that hunting? I don't think hunting means killing but searching for or collecting (harvesting) just my opinion but I have always wanted a camera along with photography missions and competitions. The camera missions and comps should be an option so not everyone would be required to buy the equipment. I feel like photography could be a great way to get new players from our families into this game.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”