2018 Sneakathon Event

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: 2018 Sneakathon Event

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Stroitelstf wrote:Why scores murder from over 30m in "The True Silent Hunter" ? What's going on? I want an explanation. Immediately.
Well, that certainly worked for you didn’t it.
Stroitelstf

Post by Stroitelstf »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Stroitelstf wrote:Why scores murder from over 30m in "The True Silent Hunter" ? What's going on? I want an explanation. Immediately.
Well, that certainly worked for you didn’t it.
No, I shoot from under 30. I am waiting when fix, because kill animal from 100m there is no difficulty. Event lose sense.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I dont think 10ems is too much, its like the price for taxidermy of one animal, but if EW wanted put a fee it could at least let us pay with gms, like taxidermy. Personally i wont participate in the comp because the rules are to strict for the chance of get animals not involved in the comp, i don't want to lose a trophy animal just because i couldn't bring the weapon or callers for that animal, but that's of course is a personal decision that doesn't mean the competition is a bad, just not my type.

Besides, i am good at closing at animals but catch a bobcat a turkey and a fox without callers seems like a little pia for me :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BHPKiller

Post by BHPKiller »

Unfortunately the game The Hunter is not caring for the players that actually meet the requirements of the event, allowing players to score above the distances and load other items in the spaces of weapons and items ... what is already a competition difficult to be performed becomes much more complicated with illegal players allowed by The Hunter ...
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

BHPKiller wrote:Unfortunately the game The Hunter is not caring for the players that actually meet the requirements of the event, allowing players to score above the distances and load other items in the spaces of weapons and items ... what is already a competition difficult to be performed becomes much more complicated with illegal players allowed by The Hunter ...
Hey there,

We fixed this issue this morning, sorry about the inconvenience. Id you are still experiencing issues with the competitions, feel free to send me a PM :)

Thanks for your message.

TK
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I just checked the leader, and all his scores look kosher. Which animal was shot over 30m that you think applies to someone's score?
And demanding an explanation is not really a good way to get one.
BHPKiller wrote:Unfortunately the game The Hunter is not caring for the players that actually meet the requirements of the event, allowing players to score above the distances and load other items in the spaces of weapons and items ... what is already a competition difficult to be performed becomes much more complicated with illegal players allowed by The Hunter ...
Accusing EW of conspiracy is also pretty unfounded. If there was a bug, it's a "Mistake", not a grand scheme to cheat you out of anything.
If you have actual evidence that someone is breaking the rules & still getting an entry in the competition, provide it.
If you suspect someone of cheating ("illegal players"), report them to support. Don't accuse EW of looking the other way, they take cheating seriously & have banned everyone they've caught.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Been real busy lately,.. and since the weather broke, I've got a lot of things to do,.. and I haven't even got to go fishing yet....Believe that?
I don't see any harm in a comp with an entrance fee of $10 em,.. I always got this mere change in my account.. what is that... almost a dime?
The Principal? It will break us all, especially after what is already paid by most members.
I don't have the time to play right now,.. and I just got a mower deck belt for my John Deere lawn tractor that cost me $43.63 cents, so I don't see much squabbling over that dime!
Especially with all this spring maintenance going on,.. you just don't really want to know the upkeep of our toys,.. and it's not like I wanted to do it, it's more like I have to do it.
So playing the Sneakathon is something I would want to do, but just can't squeeze it in,..
Now who says when you are retired that you have all the time in the world to do what you want to do.
Time to get back to work now..............Have fun when you can and enjoy the time you do have to play the game!
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

Last minutes of Bobcat competition brought a surprise.

I spent all my buckshot on this kitten, and she ignored it all. Finally, stopped with an arrow, but missed the heart from 2.5 m. :)

Details here: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/_dfa ... /604318457

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

_dfad_ wrote:I spent all my buckshot on this kitten, and she ignored it all.
I'm not surprised. Buckshot isn't very effective at those ranges :)
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

caledonianblues wrote:Buckshot isn't very effective at those ranges :)
It's not a question of a range. She did not react on all that shots, continued to walk with same slow speed and ignored me even when I approached right to her. :)

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”