2018 Sneakathon Event

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Longmann
Scout

Re: 2018 Sneakathon Event

Post by Longmann »

Hiding in a tree and what do I see? Your craving for money has risen even more, shame on you! You're already getting more than you deserve and it's still not enough. To get euros from our pockets you need to: focus on the Classic, respect your own rules, fix the fast released bugged stuff and show a little more attitude to your customers. Don't let me catch you again, OK?

That's probably what Doc would say. I have no comment, there will be something that won't work again for sure, as always. Good luck! :D
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Shame on you, nuff said. Not worth more words..
Now offline. Forever.
M9Chris
Spotter

Post by M9Chris »

Wrong Way EW... wrong Way...
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I'm all for an Entry Ticket of 10Em$, its negligible. But one would expect it to boost the special competition prizemoney though.

But I chose not to compete as the speical event is amazing but quite timeconsuming, sadly it's not the weekend anymore. Which I think EQ should take into consideration for these cool competitions.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

They probably bought a really expensive fridge for the office with all the waterfowl equipment money after magpie release and now they need some money to fill it with Red Bull - thats why they charge that fee. Calm down guys :lol: Maybe we see a huge amount of bug fixes and content and the best live streams ever when they are pumped full with juicy energy after the event ends.

Not gonna play the comps but still going to buy a ticket.

Theres a Red Bull with your Name on it TK ! I got your back bro :D
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

***... 10em$?
You're starting to lose it EW.
Spoiler:
W1nchester

Post by W1nchester »

Thanks for the Event, But it's one of the weakest events I've seen until today in the 3 years of TheHunter, I found it a bit annoying, not because I have to buy a ticket (This is also a bit crazy) . I found it bad because there is no content like the others, missions, no rewards, no trophies ... :|

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Isn't the 10$em for guests? I'm not sure if I was charged for my entry, it doesn't show up in my purchase history.
Entered regardless. I really don't care what people think of this. I love the game too much. If I was charged, then so be it, it's one taxidermy (equivalant) that I would have wasted on a 150 Whitetail that I haven't shot in ages anyways lol :)
I would have to agree with one thing though, I am missing the missions :(

Edit: What I meant to say is that at the end of the day I am supporting the progression of development into this game. What's 10$em really? Less than a good cup of coffee or lovely schooner of beer.

Xoxoteiro

Post by Xoxoteiro »

The hunter disappointing the players again. The promotions are shameful put the muzzloader inline on the promotion 15 days ago and now jah put it again. They have launched the new geese and have not yet launched any shotgun promotions for new players to buy. They should have done some mission missions the same as all other years since it's not all the players who have time to hunt for competition to win a souvenir trophy.
W1nchester

Post by W1nchester »

Beano8U wrote:Isn't the 10$em for guests? I'm not sure if I was charged for my entry, it doesn't show up in my purchase history.
Entered regardless. I really don't care what people think of this. I love the game too much. If I was charged, then so be it, it's one taxidermy (equivalant) that I would have wasted on a 150 Whitetail that I haven't shot in ages anyways lol :)
I would have to agree with one thing though, I am missing the missions :(

Edit: What I meant to say is that at the end of the day I am supporting the progression of development into this game. What's 10$em really? Less than a good cup of coffee or lovely schooner of beer.
I totally agree with you, 10 $ ems not much, I found it a bit strange just to have to buy the ticket, but okay, the problem for me are the competitions of the event, which are very annoying and there is nothing else to do ... missions or anything ... And I really love this game, that's why I'm with 3000 Hours and I want to play more, I'm talking about it all because like so many people I want the game to improve and thrive more with time. :D

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”