Majo78

Re: Status Update - 2nd May 2018

Post by Majo78 »

Magpie Goose: 14437
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Missing Hunter Score. This was caused by both the .300 and .300 carbon being merged by mistake. We are looking into a possible fix and will have more information to you as soon as we have a solution
I hope you make it easy. Give the missing points back and all would be ok. ;)
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Thoke2014
Scout

Post by Thoke2014 »

My guess is 19,500 Magpie Geese
TriRap02

Post by TriRap02 »

my guess is 35,000 magpie geese
Xoxoteiro

Post by Xoxoteiro »

Very Funny that the hunter points disappear from nowhere. For it was a confusion between the .300 but like that the top hunter HooCairs that have the two complete weapons did not lose any very funny point is not it.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Xoxoteiro wrote:Very Funny that the hunter points disappear from nowhere. For it was a confusion between the .300 but like that the top hunter HooCairs that have the two complete weapons did not lose any very funny point is not it.
I would just like to correct you here. This is not the case at all and if you have proof otherwise, I am sorry but your have been misinformed.

Thanks.
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Xoxoteiro wrote:Very Funny that the hunter points disappear from nowhere. For it was a confusion between the .300 but like that the top hunter HooCairs that have the two complete weapons did not lose any very funny point is not it.
I would just like to correct you here. This is not the case at all and if you have proof otherwise, I am sorry but your have been misinformed.

Thanks.
Would you care to coment my thoughts on the previous site of this thread? I'm confused whether we still need to post the score next to the trophy shot in Rares thread since you don't reject posts with the trophy shot only.
After the drama with Hoo coming at the top of the leaderboard it's kind of hard to still believe that everything is objective and fair. I would have pasted some proofs but it would break the rules of this forum and my post would be deleted. ;)
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Longmann wrote:Would you care to coment my thoughts on the previous site of this thread? I'm confused whether we still need to post the score next to the trophy shot in Rares thread since you don't reject posts with the trophy shot only.
Allow me to comment since Mat isn't online right now, maybe he wants to add to my reply later.

While we (the moderators) encourage people to post scores with their trophy shots in the relevant topics, there's so much activity in those threads that we're not able to get in touch with everyone that forgot to mention the score. Personally I think that score is more important for the "TruRACS" thread than for the "Rares" thread since an albino or a melanistic is always a great trophy, no matter the score.

Now while choosing the "Trophy of the Week" and the "Rare of the Week" winner is always subjective, for me it's pretty obvious why Cogsy's albino goose won since he took a lot of effort in creating the trophy shot - which is often at least as important as the score. But that's just me and I'm not selecting the winners.
Image Image Image
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Tanngnjostr wrote: While we (the moderators) encourage people to post scores with their trophy shots in the relevant topics, there's so much activity in those threads that we're not able to get in touch with everyone that forgot to mention the score. Personally I think that score is more important for the "TruRACS" thread than for the "Rares" thread since an albino or a melanistic is always a great trophy, no matter the score.

Now while choosing the "Trophy of the Week" and the "Rare of the Week" winner is always subjective, for me it's pretty obvious why Cogsy's albino goose won since he took a lot of effort in creating the trophy shot - which is often at least as important as the score. But that's just me and I'm not selecting the winners.
Thanks for your reply. All I want to expose is the rules were ignored, nobody is taking responsibility for it and there are no consequences for it, just the opposite, it's being awarded.
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Hoocairs don't hunt since the 2018-04-22, i'm almost sure that if he made one hunt he loose points to this hunterscore like us.
We've lost points in the first hunt after the patch.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”