Game Update - 26th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
1Al
Hunter

Re: Game Update - 26th April 2018

Post by 1Al »

I suggest to remove Piccabeen from theHunter. It's just a vector of issues for the whole game.
amramco1964
Tracker

Post by amramco1964 »

Where the rabbits disappeared after the last update?
amramco1964
Tracker

Post by amramco1964 »

Yes i found the answer to my question, as i see, it's the same problem for everyone...
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

1Al wrote:I suggest to remove Piccabeen from theHunter. It's just a vector of issues for the whole game.
What the... a clear no from my side :roll:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

1Al wrote:I suggest to remove Piccabeen from theHunter. It's just a vector of issues for the whole game.
Whiterime Ridge had much worse and brought worse, so relax. If Piccabeen causes you so much anxiety, don’t go there.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Whiterime Ridge had much worse and brought worse, so relax. If Piccabeen causes you so much anxiety, don’t go there.
You didnt understand, Piccabeen brought issues to other reserves, therefore to the whole game and not only for now, but for many months, since it was released. So, I suggest to provide a Piccabeen uninstaller for people like me, who dont want it.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

1Al wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:
You didnt understand, Piccabeen brought issues to other reserves, therefore to the whole game and not only for now, but for many months, since it was released. So, I suggest to provide a Piccabeen uninstaller for people like me, who dont want it.
No, I know what you are saying. Whiterime actually brought many more issues to itself and other reserves, most have been ironed out, some still remain. Look at what’s happening on TGT right now for instance with that weird sound. That started on WRR. Sure, Piccabeen Bay is loaded with issues ranging from problems with the animals to the reserve itself. That’s what happens when there is a hasty release. But believe me, Piccabeen’s problems are really only relative to Piccabeen. It’s not the reserve that caused other issues across the game itself, it’s the combination of existing bugs in the other reserves, patches designed to fix one thing but then something else goes, etc. It’s a fine line. Is it annoying? Yes of course. But it’s not really fair to place all of theHunter’s problems on one reserve.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
1Al wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote: Whiterime Ridge had much worse and brought worse, so relax. If Piccabeen causes you so much anxiety, don’t go there.
No, I know what you are saying. Whiterime actually brought many more issues to itself and other reserves, most have been ironed out, some still remain. Look at what’s happening on TGT right now for instance with that weird sound. That started on WRR. Sure, Piccabeen Bay is loaded with issues ranging from problems with the animals to the reserve itself. That’s what happens when there is a hasty release. But believe me, Piccabeen’s problems are really only relative to Piccabeen. It’s not the reserve that caused other issues across the game itself, it’s the combination of existing bugs in the other reserves, patches designed to fix one thing but then something else goes, etc. It’s a fine line. Is it annoying? Yes of course. But it’s not really fair to place all of theHunter’s problems on one reserve.
Everyone has our own experience to tell. I'm not saying that WRR doesnt have issues, but my general issues with the game, started since the day when Peccabeen was released, and I'm getting worse with each new update. So, I want a specific uninstaller.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

1Al wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:
1Al wrote: You didnt understand, Piccabeen brought issues to other reserves, therefore to the whole game and not only for now, but for many months, since it was released. So, I suggest to provide a Piccabeen uninstaller for people like me, who dont want it.
Everyone has our own experience to tell. I'm not saying that WRR doesnt have issues, but my general issues with the game, started since the day when Peccabeen was released, and I'm getting worse with each new update. So, I want a specific uninstaller.
Well, good luck with that. I’m sure EW will get right on that since YOU want it.
C’mon man, think realistically.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
1Al wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote: No, I know what you are saying. Whiterime actually brought many more issues to itself and other reserves, most have been ironed out, some still remain. Look at what’s happening on TGT right now for instance with that weird sound. That started on WRR. Sure, Piccabeen Bay is loaded with issues ranging from problems with the animals to the reserve itself. That’s what happens when there is a hasty release. But believe me, Piccabeen’s problems are really only relative to Piccabeen. It’s not the reserve that caused other issues across the game itself, it’s the combination of existing bugs in the other reserves, patches designed to fix one thing but then something else goes, etc. It’s a fine line. Is it annoying? Yes of course. But it’s not really fair to place all of theHunter’s problems on one reserve.
Well, good luck with that. I’m sure EW will get right on that since YOU want it.
C’mon man, think realistically.
Tinking realistically, in two or three updates I can no longer play TH. Maybe the devs have to think realistically.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”