Game Update - 26th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Xoxoteiro

Re: Game Update - 26th April 2018

Post by Xoxoteiro »

I noticed that the amount of Cottontail Rabbit and Snowshoe Hare decreases after this last ravages. Places where you found more than 4 animals hj you pass in the air of these animals and at most you find 1
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Xoxoteiro wrote:I noticed that the amount of Cottontail Rabbit and Snowshoe Hare decreases after this last ravages. Places where you found more than 4 animals hj you pass in the air of these animals and at most you find 1
well cottontail rabbit dont produce any roaming tracks atm so that might make u think there are only a few around not sure if its the same with snowshoe hares.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

lowby wrote:well cottontail rabbit dont produce any roaming tracks atm so that might make u think there are only a few around not sure if its the same with snowshoe hares.
Good timing, eh? One of those things that you love as a community competition host - if something breaks while your comp is running, it's usually something you need for the comp. :roll:
Image Image Image
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
lowby wrote:well cottontail rabbit dont produce any roaming tracks atm so that might make u think there are only a few around not sure if its the same with snowshoe hares.
Good timing, eh? One of those things that you love as a community competition host - if something breaks while your comp is running, it's usually something you need for the comp. :roll:
Yea need even more luck to find that big one now.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I've not had a chance to test this yet, but if you're able to reproduce, is there any chance you can create a bug report? I had a quick look and can't find one for this. The developers need to be aware of this and might not catch it here.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:
I've not had a chance to test this yet, but if you're able to reproduce, is there any chance you can create a bug report? I had a quick look and can't find one for this. The developers need to be aware of this and might not catch it here.
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=87129
Image Image Image
haruorhs
Spotter

Post by haruorhs »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=87129
the amount of traces of different animals have also decreased.
Tenemhur

Post by Tenemhur »

haruorhs wrote:In the sales of today could put the caller of canada goose too, I know I already have them, but players who still do not have them would be happy
Hello! I was hoping to come the Canada Goose Callers too! I was sad not to put the callers. :(
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Tenemhur wrote:
haruorhs wrote:In the sales of today could put the caller of canada goose too, I know I already have them, but players who still do not have them would be happy
Hello! I was hoping to come the Canada Goose Callers too! I was sad not to put the callers. :(
Patience... They'll go on sale again someday. :roll:
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Nockedup wrote:
Tenemhur wrote:
Patience... They'll go on sale again someday. :roll:

I don't want to kill the hope but last time of geese sale was decoys only, they left the callers out, so i think if someone want to buy a Canadian goose setup now its the chance, even with the callers at normal price i think its cheaper than a bundle.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”