Game Update - 26th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Game Update - 26th April 2018

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

If you think that the Devs are going to make an uninstaller to specifically uninstall certain maps, then you are really just thinking unrealistically. The game does not work that way as it is, yet you want it to cater to your exact needs. Think again. I’m sorry you’re having so many issues with Piccabeen, believe me you are not the only one. Hell, if I see one more Sambar or Rusa deer happily standing underwater, I’m going to scream. But getting rid of an entire reserve and thinking POOF! all the game’s issues will go away? C’mon man. Be real. Your biggest problem is you are thinking only about yourself, what caters to you. In one or two updates you can no longer play the game? How do you know that? You don’t. Unless you are an amazing descendant of Nostradamus or something which in that case you’re in the wrong line of work. But think realistically here man.
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Game Update - 26th April 2018

Post by gas56 »

The maps should have been made independent of each other instead of using the same resources, this was made originally and asking for situations to arise cross referencing files
from a main source. This was one of the lamest engines and data setup retrievals ever made,.. even though when it is running right it can produce a worthy game, but that's the
problem,... it's had so many problems in the last 2-3 years trying to outdo the performance on maps where it was literally waiting to have a dump.......or very poor
bad game play & crashes. The deeper the game is taken it just poops out when simple mistakes are programmed into it, and is not bound to become sound again
unless workers like Luna's skills can be maintained to solve and understand how the game should be maintained to keep it at it's tip top shape.
Time for a Hunter 2 game with a new engine and a program that they understand how to program to it's fullest requirements would be time to think about doing it soon
before this game is driven under the point of no return. And all the time and monetary payments invested already in the game are players ready to move on?
The only way now is to get a very skilled programmer that can figure out the programming and correct it before more set-backs occur as each day goes by.
Having an ongoing game with new features are nice as long as the older problems are fixed along the way at the same time,..
And we as members that are supporting a game that we like but at the same time enduring with all the problems that exist to what extent?
Being just fine with the broken things?
EW prove me wrong and please let us have our game back at full throttle.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

gas56 wrote:The maps should have been made independent of each other instead of using the same resources, this was made originally and asking for situations to arise cross referencing files
from a main source. This was one of the lamest engines and data setup retrievals ever made,.. even though when it is running right it can produce a worthy game, but that's the
problem,... it's had so many problems in the last 2-3 years trying to outdo the performance on maps where it was literally waiting to have a dump.......or very poor
bad game play & crashes. The deeper the game is taken it just poops out when simple mistakes are programmed into it, and is not bound to become sound again
unless workers like Luna's skills can be maintained to solve and understand how the game should be maintained to keep it at it's tip top shape.
Time for a Hunter 2 game with a new engine and a program that they understand how to program to it's fullest requirements would be time to think about doing it soon
before this game is driven under the point of no return. And all the time and monetary payments invested already in the game are players ready to move on?
The only way now is to get a very skilled programmer that can figure out the programming and correct it before more set-backs occur as each day goes by.
Having an ongoing game with new features are nice as long as the older problems are fixed along the way at the same time,..
And we as members that are supporting a game that we like but at the same time enduring with all the problems that exist to what extent?
Being just fine with the broken things?
EW prove me wrong and please let us have our game back at full throttle.
I totally agree.
Last edited by 1Al on April 29th, 2018, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:If you think that the Devs are going to make an uninstaller to specifically uninstall certain maps, then you are really just thinking unrealistically. The game does not work that way as it is, yet you want it to cater to your exact needs. Think again. I’m sorry you’re having so many issues with Piccabeen, believe me you are not the only one. Hell, if I see one more Sambar or Rusa deer happily standing underwater, I’m going to scream. But getting rid of an entire reserve and thinking POOF! all the game’s issues will go away? C’mon man. Be real. Your biggest problem is you are thinking only about yourself, what caters to you. In one or two updates you can no longer play the game? How do you know that? You don’t. Unless you are an amazing descendant of Nostradamus or something which in that case you’re in the wrong line of work. But think realistically here man.
There's no need to be Nostradamus, just needs a little of understanding to see that the game has taken a wrong way, leading to a point of no return.
stanislav _SSR_

Post by stanislav _SSR_ »

Thank you for this event, I won! It was cool!
haruorhs
Spotter

Post by haruorhs »

Anyone else in trouble with canada goose? yesterday I shot one and simple the animal did not die, the second time let him land so he flew it will shoot again and not die.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

haruorhs wrote:Anyone else in trouble with canada goose? yesterday I shot one and simple the animal did not die, the second time let him land so he flew it will shoot again and not die.
At what distance are you shooting him, and what shotgun?
haruorhs
Spotter

Post by haruorhs »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
haruorhs wrote:Anyone else in trouble with canada goose? yesterday I shot one and simple the animal did not die, the second time let him land so he flew it will shoot again and not die.
At what distance are you shooting him, and what shotgun?
30m 10Ga
TheSandi

Post by TheSandi »

I really don´t understand why ANYBODY went for weekend, when I´m still missing 1000 points :shock: ? Has it no consequence at all when you screw up ? I would at least need to buy beer for everyone if i´m grounding a helicopter in the airforce. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice hunting everybody. :D
Code: Select all
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Thanks for the latest updates. To be honest I find it boring standing still in a water fowl hunking for RNG, but I'll spare you any further comments about that! ;)

Good to see that Gas56 can play WRR again. Maybe now he, and Pretty_boy, can get some well deserved peace and quiet. Well done helping trouble shooting I'd say.
No-one can function properly without occasional peace and quiet.
Still looking forward to the new ammo. I can carry an extra box of ammo in exchange for it to actually work. NP. Guess the spook range will differ?

The new "feature"? What could that possibly be? Them clues you're leaving are sure hard TK.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”