Status Update - 25th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2018

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Best0hunter wrote:
james990 wrote:
Best0hunter wrote: i still like the most wonderfull river u made is on val des bois , nice shalow water and litel deep , i hope to see those magpie geese there they fit perfect over the river and the area is very nice to bird hunt
Magpie Geese in the french alps? interesting :lol:
very intresting yes if an european rabbit live there so geese have no problem to survive as well, and we are not talking on the high alps , they survive down in the river , and at the end it is a game , who cares :lol:
Last time I checked, France (the French Alps) is in Europe, and European Rabbits are in Europe...soo......
;)
james990
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2018

Post by james990 »

Best0hunter wrote:
james990 wrote:
Best0hunter wrote: i still like the most wonderfull river u made is on val des bois , nice shalow water and litel deep , i hope to see those magpie geese there they fit perfect over the river and the area is very nice to bird hunt
Magpie Geese in the french alps? interesting :lol:
very intresting yes if an european rabbit live there so geese have no problem to survive as well, and we are not talking on the high alps , they survive down in the river , and at the end it is a game , who cares :lol:
Actually Magpie Geese would not survive in the non tropical, non swampy and high altitude area that is the french alps. That is why Magpie Geese are abundant in the northern tropical region of Australia and not colder southern locations. And in this game I'm an advocate for realism and so are the devs, which is why magpie geese are in an Australian map, whitetail are in american maps, roe deer are in European maps etc...

If this game introduced zebras into whiterime ridge d tot tally loose it. oh wait its just a game :roll: :roll:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”