Status Update - 25th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2018

Post by SoftShoe »

Tod1d wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:This picture was taken on live and does not have the new feature in it yet :)
Its funny how people see what they want to see. I must confess when I looked at the pic myself my 1st thought was render distance followed by something graphical. I was positive it looked clearer & sharper.

GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

men i just fell on the ground from the heat what should u do , can u wake up again or u should teleport ? i waited 30 minut then gave up and teleport to lodge lol.
WolfLQ
Tracker

Post by WolfLQ »

Tod1d wrote:
WolfLQ wrote:I believe the hint is a new engine. Much better rendering distance, looks like bump maps on the trees, lighting is better and so on; it's positively stunning.
TreeKiwi wrote:This picture was taken on live and does not have the new feature in it yet :)
Really? How are you getting it to look like that? I have my graphics cranked all the way up with max render distance (I have a powerful computer) and mine looks nothing like that. :?
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

Best0hunter wrote:men i just fell on the ground from the heat what should u do , can u wake up again or u should teleport ? i waited 30 minut then gave up and teleport to lodge lol.
Don't forget your water bottle ;) :D This is kinda offtopic though.
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

piccabeen bay need some serious work for magpie goose please do some changes for :
1-it is very deep water 90% all arround , change it to more shalow if the dog fetch he take for ever to go and back , i dont know why u added so mutch deep water , that realy need a(boat blind) lol .
2-you need to added some ground in the midle of the water so we can setup our blind ,all the good places that have more an open area for good shooting are so deep
3- many places area are full of trees from behind and even in the midel of the river very full with trees u end up with ur blind surrounded , can u please minimize the trees arround the river to get more open places for geese hunting

i still like the most wonderfull river u made is on val des bois , nice shalow water and litel deep , i hope to see those magpie geese there they fit perfect over the river and the area is very nice to bird hunt
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

WolfLQ wrote:
Tod1d wrote:
WolfLQ wrote:I believe the hint is a new engine. Much better rendering distance, looks like bump maps on the trees, lighting is better and so on; it's positively stunning.
Really? How are you getting it to look like that? I have my graphics cranked all the way up with max render distance (I have a powerful computer) and mine looks nothing like that. :?
Do you have all the extra bits turned up as well? Anti aliasing etc? Do you have the correct screen res?
ArwenerI
Spotter

Post by ArwenerI »

Best0hunter wrote:piccabeen bay need some serious work for magpie goose please do some changes for :
1-it is very deep water 90% all arround , change it to more shalow if the dog fetch he take for ever to go and back , i dont know why u added so mutch deep water , that realy need a(boat blind) lol .
2-you need to added some ground in the midle of the water so we can setup our blind ,all the good places that have more an open area for good shooting are so deep
3- many places area are full of trees from behind and even in the midel of the river very full with trees u end up with ur blind surrounded , can u please minimize the trees arround the river to get more open places for geese hunting

i still like the most wonderfull river u made is on val des bois , nice shalow water and litel deep , i hope to see those magpie geese there they fit perfect over the river and the area is very nice to bird hunt

try x:7077 y:7919 and you will be ok. Best spot by far
james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

Best0hunter wrote: i still like the most wonderfull river u made is on val des bois , nice shalow water and litel deep , i hope to see those magpie geese there they fit perfect over the river and the area is very nice to bird hunt
Magpie Geese in the french alps? interesting :lol:
WolfLQ
Tracker

Post by WolfLQ »

TreeKiwi wrote:
WolfLQ wrote:
Tod1d wrote:
Do you have all the extra bits turned up as well? Anti aliasing etc? Do you have the correct screen res?
Yeah, got everything turned up to max. I do game dev so I know my computer can handle it too. Weird! I'd flip if my game looked like that. :lol: I'll submit a bug report.
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

james990 wrote:
Best0hunter wrote: i still like the most wonderfull river u made is on val des bois , nice shalow water and litel deep , i hope to see those magpie geese there they fit perfect over the river and the area is very nice to bird hunt
Magpie Geese in the french alps? interesting :lol:
very intresting yes if an european rabbit live there so geese have no problem to survive as well, and we are not talking on the high alps , they survive down in the river , and at the end it is a game , who cares :lol:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”