Status Update - 25th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Treedweller
Tracker

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2018

Post by Treedweller »

Before today's hunt I had a HS of 19800 both in the game and in the forum signature. After the hunt I have 19846 in the game but I'm down to 19794 in the forum signature :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used among others the .300 rifle, the composite one which is the only .300 I own and it's 1000+ points. Another funny thing is that I can't see the composite one in the store any more, just the other two :o
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Treedweller wrote:Before today's hunt I had a HS of 19800 both in the game and in the forum signature. After the hunt I have 19846 in the game but I'm down to 19794 in the forum signature :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used among others the .300 rifle, the composite one which is the only .300 I own and it's 1000+ points. Another funny thing is that I can't see the composite one in the store any more, just the other two :o
For me it's the Winter version and the Carbone in the store, not the other one :)
Last edited by FR_Bugs on April 27th, 2018, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Composite is on Doc's Shed.
Spoiler:
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

BuiuRei wrote:Composite is on Doc's Shed.
Certainly the explanation, thanks BuiuRei
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Just to notify :

- Little problem with the name of the new species in the Achievements --> Animals category :

- Little problem with the name of the badge for the new species achievement :

DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

I agree with Olviar, there's something wrong with the magpie goose achievement count. I just shot my 100st goose and the achievement says; "100 reverse draw crossbow harvests".....
Hope they can fix it!
Thanks
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Let's recap. Player noticed their hunter score was different, so he asked about it. TK investigates and reply something happen with the .300. They will investigate further and fix the issue. So how people assumed from TK's reply that EW is purposefully f...ing their players is just WOW!!! Let's grab the pitchforks and the torches and storm EW's office and demand they give us back every penny we ever spent or threaten to never renew membership ever again. Sometimes I wonder if people are purposefully posting their attackful comments to an unknown glitch just to troll the forum. Or do some players lives suck so bad that all they know how to do is quickly assume the worst, so that they can it can give them some sort of enjoyment in their miserable lives to be able to go on the attack.
This is business people mistakes happen, and they try their best to fix the mistake as best and as quickly as they can. I don't always agree with their business decisions, but I enjoy the game and will continue to support them so that game can continue to grow. If you really want to refuse to spend another penny, then by all means man up and actually do it and stop threatening. Feel free to contact support and tell them to terminate your user account and open up solitaire on your machine and play it. It's free so won't cost you one shiny new penny.
Yep, that sums it up pretty well. :D
Fun isn't it? (watching all of the pandemonium) You'd think we should get used to it, but sometimes it catches me completely off guard. :lol:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

hi , what happen with the survey that we did before , it was about no more need to buy a license to hunt everything , what happen with this decision ? if this happen in the game this well be the best move that Ew take , we still can play always and support the game by buying more gear .many time i regret to buy new membership cause of the work i ended up not playing a lot , but when i need to play so i am out of membership, can u do a solution for the old players that love the game and payed a lot in the game , some time the work take all our time.
WolfLQ
Tracker

Post by WolfLQ »

I believe the hint is a new engine. Much better rendering distance, looks like bump maps on the trees, lighting is better and so on; it's positively stunning.
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

WolfLQ wrote:I believe the hint is a new engine. Much better rendering distance, looks like bump maps on the trees, lighting is better and so on; it's positively stunning.
TreeKiwi wrote:This picture was taken on live and does not have the new feature in it yet :)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”