Status Update - 25th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2018

Post by fantamichele »

Griph wrote:I think the clue is a bit too telling. I see fish (a little deeper) in that pond down in the valley. Methinks fishing will soon be a thing.
I can not even see the pond :?
james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

TreeKiwi wrote:Alright!

I have some good news for everyone, we have taken in your feedback and added an extra bundle to the store. So now you can purchase a bundle without the 20ga and in its place there is a tent. We have also noted this feedback down for future releases, we tried to make a bundle that really had everything in it that someone would need to start as a beginner. Next time we will try to cater to both players, the beginner and the veteran. The tent was a good idea!

The missing Hunter score is to do with the .300 and once we know what is going on, we will update everyone!

The crash on PB has been nailed down and we are aiming to hot fix it before the weekend!

*Edit new bundle will be available by the end of the day.

Cheers all,

TK
I bought the bundle when it was still the 20ga. it is possible to do a switch?
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

TreeKiwi wrote:Alright!

I have some good news for everyone, we have taken in your feedback and added an extra bundle to the store. So now you can purchase a bundle without the 20ga and in its place there is a tent. We have also noted this feedback down for future releases, we tried to make a bundle that really had everything in it that someone would need to start as a beginner. Next time we will try to cater to both players, the beginner and the veteran. The tent was a good idea!

The missing Hunter score is to do with the .300 and once we know what is going on, we will update everyone!

The crash on PB has been nailed down and we are aiming to hot fix it before the weekend!

*Edit new bundle will be available by the end of the day.

Cheers all,

TK
Would have been nice to have that bundle yesterday. Any chance we can get a support ticket in to replace my duplicate 20 ga with the tent?
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Good call on the bundle's EW - Glad I waited because I was not going to buy that -

On the HS points, it can't be due to the .300 rifles- You can't (imo) combine 2 rifles that are not similar. I get the reskins (and will never be happy about it), but the Carbon is NOT a reskin of the composite, it never was.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

james990 wrote:I bought the bundle when it was still the 20ga. it is possible to do a switch?
I believe TreeKiwi made a post a few pages back about contacting support if you already bought the bundle. Although I can't find it now.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

I see the new bundle is in the store with orange tent. Was hoping EW would have gone ahead and made the tropical tent to go with it but alas my hopes are crushed. Makes me wonder if they have been talking to my wife.
JMMax
Spotter

Post by JMMax »

Thanks for listening to the veteran players on this one and look forward future bundles being handled the same way. Only problem is now i have to give you guys some more $$$$.
EndPin
Scout

Post by EndPin »

As of about an hour ago the free rotation animals are not working for guests.

Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

TreeKiwi wrote: The missing Hunter score is to do with the .300 and once we know what is going on, we will update everyone!
I bought the 300 Carbon some years ago. Not least because of it's own hunterscore-points. Without it I had not bought it. Now, after collect my 1000 HS Points this points are removed??
What I now have learned is never to trust EW. Very annoying!
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Very nice! Thank you for adding the new bundle
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”