Status Update - 25th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

Alright!

I have some good news for everyone, we have taken in your feedback and added an extra bundle to the store. So now you can purchase a bundle without the 20ga and in its place there is a tent. We have also noted this feedback down for future releases, we tried to make a bundle that really had everything in it that someone would need to start as a beginner. Next time we will try to cater to both players, the beginner and the veteran. The tent was a good idea!

The missing Hunter score is to do with the .300 and once we know what is going on, we will update everyone!

The crash on PB has been nailed down and we are aiming to hot fix it before the weekend!

*Edit new bundle will be available by the end of the day.

Cheers all,

TK
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

Now that sounds great. Thank you Mr. Kiwi!

Yet I can't see the new bundle in the store, but let's give it a couple of minutes :D
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for these informations Mat.

Question about the bundles : In the store you sell "The Geese Are Spinning", a 4 spinning Canada goose decoys pack. Could made the same bundle for the Magpie goose ?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks Mat. But does that mean that a "full spread bundle", either 24 regular or 4 spinning decoys (or a combination of both), will not be added? Maybe later?

Anyway, a tent instead of the 20GA shotgun is great for starting with the first setup, thanks!
Image Image Image
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Dang it, and I bought the bundle last night that included the 20 gauge tho I already had it. And of course had bought a new tent lol. Oh well. I’ll just get a hold of support to remove the extra 20 gauge, no big deal. My question tho, is doesn’t the bundle pretty much include a full spread? It includes 3 types of static decoys and 2 spinners. You get 4 of each, so that gives you a total of 12 points of attraction, and the 2 spinners also equal 12 points, so you get 24/24? Or am I mistaken somewhere? And yes, glad the PB crash will be taken care of. Had shot my first Magpie Goose and the second I went to claim it, the game crashed.
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

I still can't find the new bundle in the store. And last time I checked I wasn't that blind, but idk :?

EDIT: Blindness cured :D
Last edited by Hifisch on April 26th, 2018, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

TreeKiwi wrote: I have some good news for everyone, we have taken in your feedback and added an extra bundle to the store. So now you can purchase a bundle without the 20ga and in its place there is a tent. We have also noted this feedback down for future releases,
Great news! I had faith y'all would make it right.

Now I will buy another spread soon as the new bundle is up. Found what I think is the IDEAL spot for it :D

Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

TreeKiwi wrote:Alright!

I have some good news for everyone, we have taken in your feedback and added an extra bundle to the store. So now you can purchase a bundle without the 20ga and in its place there is a tent. We have also noted this feedback down for future releases, we tried to make a bundle that really had everything in it that someone would need to start as a beginner. Next time we will try to cater to both players, the beginner and the veteran. The tent was a good idea!

TK
Thanks that sounds very good. I will buy the new bundle for sure.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the new bundle with the tent. I still think you should also include a full spread bundle each of both 24 decoys and 4 flapping decoys like the other water fowl have. Some of us like to spread multiple full setups apart from each other to increase our attraction area. Otherwise support is going to be getting a lot of request to remove extra callers.
Griph
Spotter

Post by Griph »

I think the clue is a bit too telling. I see fish (a little deeper) in that pond down in the valley. Methinks fishing will soon be a thing.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”