Status Update - 25th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Status Update - 25th April 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

Pittie wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote: The missing Hunter score is to do with the .300 and once we know what is going on, we will update everyone!
I bought the 300 Carbon some years ago. Not least because of it's own hunterscore-points. Without it I had not bought it. Now, after collect my 1000 HS Points this points are removed??
What I now have learned is never to trust EW. Very annoying!
Hey Pittie,

We have not taken away anything on purpose, like in my statement once we know what is going we will update everyone. We are not in the business of upsetting our players :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Pittie wrote:I bought the 300 Carbon some years ago. Not least because of it's own hunterscore-points. Without it I had not bought it. Now, after collect my 1000 HS Points this points are removed??
Dont worry. I can't imagine they would have done that intentionally. I suspect it will be corrected soon.

Edit: TK beat me to it.
TazDevil13

Post by TazDevil13 »

Pittie wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote: The missing Hunter score is to do with the .300 and once we know what is going on, we will update everyone!
I bought the 300 Carbon some years ago. Not least because of it's own hunterscore-points. Without it I had not bought it. Now, after collect my 1000 HS Points this points are removed??
I totally agree with this Pittie! I didn't buy it either for the hunter score. What annoys me the most is there was no warning at all. I don't post much on the forum, but I read it everyday. I don't recall seeing any mention of them merging the 2 weapons. If they would have given us notice I would have been using another less than 1000 weapon. I have been a member 7 years next month and not much annoys me. But this definitely does!
ArwenerI
Spotter

Post by ArwenerI »

TazDevil13 wrote:
Pittie wrote:
I totally agree with this Pittie! I didn't buy it either for the hunter score. What annoys me the most is there was no warning at all. I don't post much on the forum, but I read it everyday. I don't recall seeing any mention of them merging the 2 weapons. If they would have given us notice I would have been using another less than 1000 weapon. I have been a member 7 years next month and not much annoys me. But this definitely does!

1000 points means time invested. An average player needs 10-15 days to reach 1000 points uppon a weapon or animal of his choice, equal to 1/6 of his membership.So EW has to offer something in exchange to those who lost 1000 points ,something like extra days in membership or any item.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

ArwenerI wrote:
TazDevil13 wrote:
Pittie wrote:

1000 points means time invested. An average player needs 10-15 days to reach 1000 points uppon a weapon or animal of his choice, equal to 1/6 of his membership.So EW has to offer something in exchange to those who lost 1000 points ,something like extra days in membership or any item.
For Pete's sake people....EW has already said (more than once), that they didn't do it on purpose, and are looking into it. Friggin' relax and let them fix it.
Personal Bests...
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

TreeKiwi wrote:We are not in the business of upsetting our players :)
Mores the pitty... You would have a right bang up business with this thin skinned group of old ladies!

I crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Let's recap. Player noticed their hunter score was different, so he asked about it. TK investigates and reply something happen with the .300. They will investigate further and fix the issue. So how people assumed from TK's reply that EW is purposefully f...ing their players is just WOW!!! Let's grab the pitchforks and the torches and storm EW's office and demand they give us back every penny we ever spent or threaten to never renew membership ever again. Sometimes I wonder if people are purposefully posting their attackful comments to an unknown glitch just to troll the forum. Or do some players lives suck so bad that all they know how to do is quickly assume the worst, so that they can it can give them some sort of enjoyment in their miserable lives to be able to go on the attack.
This is business people mistakes happen, and they try their best to fix the mistake as best and as quickly as they can. I don't always agree with their business decisions, but I enjoy the game and will continue to support them so that game can continue to grow. If you really want to refuse to spend another penny, then by all means man up and actually do it and stop threatening. Feel free to contact support and tell them to terminate your user account and open up solitaire on your machine and play it. It's free so won't cost you one shiny new penny.
ArwenerI
Spotter

Post by ArwenerI »

what to say, here in the forum they told us that it was an accident,but support says that is had to be done and will stay like this.Thats all
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I don't think I need to announce what I do, but I did announce I wouldn't buy the Magpie bundle with the 20GA in it. So, I will buy the bundle now..only fair..and I want it anyway. :)

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Djehmli
Tracker

Post by Djehmli »

Thanks for the update and the new fowl to shoot. I am actually getting the hang of shooting da birds in this game. I must say though, their rag doll, even after the update to not explode, is almost as hilarious as a turkey to pose. Must be those necks. I would admit, it would be hilarious to see the heads twist off if they spin too much. <wry Grin> Thank you again, and as always, I appreciate all the hard work your team puts into the game. For one this age, many a development team and publisher have walked away and moved on to more modern fare. With this game I know my money is well spent.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”