theHunter: Classic Player Survey 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: theHunter: Classic Player Survey 2018

Post by ronMctube »

it would be nice to just have a skill based score system.thats it.many have wanted this for many years.the hunter score system to me isnt anything skill related.that is not a shot at you its at the system.i think it could actually help the game and players.the more reasons you give people for playing the more people play and have reason to play.you could maybe give away prizes montly or have competitions based on score system.maybe a grand event at the end of the year like a masters event based on previous scores per month to get a entry. then you could have a play off. matt could use the competition camera across the events. so many things....the internet is hard to bring ideas to life as sometimes its miss understood.

you think im having a dig at you when i just want a system to make what we play have a reason.rewards.competition.if you combined them together.you could have something special.

good day.
Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

Who wants fishing? There are a lot of fishing games out there, please do not make fishing a feature of thc!!!

Follow our crew on instagram
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Tutorials and New Player Incentives

I think an overhaul of the tutorials is really due. One that makes it more clarifying and more engaging to new players. (better explanation of caliber, permissions and licenses)
You can even make it mandatory and give them an item after they are done or something.

Recruitment
I got what I could from the recruitment links and personally find the new players have more to gain by it. Which is a good think but often recruitment/making members starts with them joining my server and taking them on a hunt. They will miss out on a rangefinder gimmick as well as their initial Em$. I think this should be rewarded to especially the players that come and join our game on their own. (rather than the ones anyone drags over) Spending Em$ is always an easier step to spend more than to start from scratch and link your CC or anything.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”