Status Update - 18th April

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
tbug
Outfitter
Posts: 1077
Joined: January 13th, 2014, 10:30 am

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby tbug » April 18th, 2018, 11:33 am

JimboCrow wrote:
tbug wrote:That looks more like Rougarou than Piccabeen

To me it looks like the lake directly northeast of the traintrack tunnel entrance, dead centre of the PB map. View is from up on the hill looking south.


Yes I think you are right.
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5121
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby stancomputerhunter » April 18th, 2018, 11:40 am

Is the new RDXB a re-skin of the black one or does it have new achievements? And, no matter your answer, why do I have to ask? Shouldn't this be part of the narrative, and the information in the store?


Image Rares: 82 NTs: 28
User avatar
BuiuRei
Outfitter
Posts: 4540
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 12:29 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby BuiuRei » April 18th, 2018, 11:41 am

stancomputerhunter wrote:Is the new RDXB a re-skin of the black one or does it have new achievements? And, no matter your answer, why do I have to ask? Shouldn't this be part of the narrative, and the information in the store?

It's a variation just like the other two.
Spoiler:
User avatar
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5685
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 2:15 am
Location: British Columbia

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby BCKidd » April 18th, 2018, 12:00 pm

Thnx for the SU, TK. All I gotta say is I hope theHunter isn't turning into theDuckhunter... Enough with the birds man, there are so many other critters I would've liked to see. The north part of TgT could use a critter of some sort, that isn't a chicken or duck or ptarmigan... :| Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2314
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby TreeKiwi » April 18th, 2018, 12:02 pm

BCKidd wrote:Thnx for the SU, TK. All I gotta say is I hope theHunter isn't turning into theDuckhunter... Enough with the birds man, there are so many other critters I would've liked to see. The north part of TgT could use a critter of some sort, that isn't a chicken or duck or ptarmigan... :| Peace.

BCKidd.


Don't stress mate! The annual survey is out soon and everyone will get the chance to have their say on this topic and many more. :)
User avatar
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5685
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 2:15 am
Location: British Columbia

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby BCKidd » April 18th, 2018, 12:07 pm

TreeKiwi wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Thnx for the SU, TK. All I gotta say is I hope theHunter isn't turning into theDuckhunter... Enough with the birds man, there are so many other critters I would've liked to see. The north part of TgT could use a critter of some sort, that isn't a chicken or duck or ptarmigan... :| Peace.

BCKidd.


Don't stress mate! The annual survey is out soon and everyone will get the chance to have their say on this topic and many more. :)


I ain't stressin', jus' disappointed is all if it is a dang bird. I'll get over it. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
User avatar
EndPin
Scout
Posts: 476
Joined: March 31st, 2012, 8:26 am
Location: Hollywood, Florida - USA

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby EndPin » April 18th, 2018, 12:10 pm

No interest in birds here either.

Image
User avatar
Ringolf
Spotter
Posts: 82
Joined: September 2nd, 2016, 4:15 am
Location: Germany

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby Ringolf » April 18th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Thanks for the update TK.
As for the species, I am happy with anything that adds variety to Piccabeen Bay (or any reserve, for that matter).
User avatar
RidgeBack69
Outfitter
Posts: 1602
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby RidgeBack69 » April 18th, 2018, 1:15 pm

I may be going against the grain here but I don't mind another goose (if that's what it is) I am interested in what the hunting method will be for them.
Spoiler:
User avatar
caledonianblues
Master Hunter
Posts: 9302
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Postby caledonianblues » April 18th, 2018, 1:24 pm

I enjoy hunting geese on Hirschfelden, so if it's another goose species then I look forward to hunting it. Hopefully the honking won't distract too many hunters that don't enjoy waterfowl hunting. The geese ruined Hirschfelden for some players, which is a shame. Even when not hunting geese, the noise doesn't bother me. Look forward to seeing the new species.
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest