Status Update - 18th April

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
tbug
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 18th April

Post by tbug »

JimboCrow wrote:
tbug wrote:That looks more like Rougarou than Piccabeen
To me it looks like the lake directly northeast of the traintrack tunnel entrance, dead centre of the PB map. View is from up on the hill looking south.
Yes I think you are right.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Is the new RDXB a re-skin of the black one or does it have new achievements? And, no matter your answer, why do I have to ask? Shouldn't this be part of the narrative, and the information in the store?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Is the new RDXB a re-skin of the black one or does it have new achievements? And, no matter your answer, why do I have to ask? Shouldn't this be part of the narrative, and the information in the store?
It's a variation just like the other two.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thnx for the SU, TK. All I gotta say is I hope theHunter isn't turning into theDuckhunter... Enough with the birds man, there are so many other critters I would've liked to see. The north part of TgT could use a critter of some sort, that isn't a chicken or duck or ptarmigan... :| Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

BCKidd wrote:Thnx for the SU, TK. All I gotta say is I hope theHunter isn't turning into theDuckhunter... Enough with the birds man, there are so many other critters I would've liked to see. The north part of TgT could use a critter of some sort, that isn't a chicken or duck or ptarmigan... :| Peace.

BCKidd.
Don't stress mate! The annual survey is out soon and everyone will get the chance to have their say on this topic and many more. :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

TreeKiwi wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Thnx for the SU, TK. All I gotta say is I hope theHunter isn't turning into theDuckhunter... Enough with the birds man, there are so many other critters I would've liked to see. The north part of TgT could use a critter of some sort, that isn't a chicken or duck or ptarmigan... :| Peace.

BCKidd.
Don't stress mate! The annual survey is out soon and everyone will get the chance to have their say on this topic and many more. :)
I ain't stressin', jus' disappointed is all if it is a dang bird. I'll get over it. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
EndPin
Scout

Post by EndPin »

No interest in birds here either.

Ringolf
Spotter

Post by Ringolf »

Thanks for the update TK.
As for the species, I am happy with anything that adds variety to Piccabeen Bay (or any reserve, for that matter).
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I may be going against the grain here but I don't mind another goose (if that's what it is) I am interested in what the hunting method will be for them.
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I enjoy hunting geese on Hirschfelden, so if it's another goose species then I look forward to hunting it. Hopefully the honking won't distract too many hunters that don't enjoy waterfowl hunting. The geese ruined Hirschfelden for some players, which is a shame. Even when not hunting geese, the noise doesn't bother me. Look forward to seeing the new species.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”