Status Update - 11th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
nachthexe
Hunter

Re: Status Update - 11th April 2018

Post by nachthexe »

Generalkommendant wrote:
Patrick Enz wrote:. I've made popcorn, put on my best bathrobe (the silky one) and my bunny slippers and I've made me some tea for the occasion. You robbed me of my moment! :lol:
Bunny slippers ... might get me on the high score list if I shoot them? Or maybe rare trophy of the week at least? Do you prefer small caliber or shotgun, please? ;)
Code: Select all
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

nachthexe wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:
Patrick Enz wrote:. I've made popcorn, put on my best bathrobe (the silky one) and my bunny slippers and I've made me some tea for the occasion. You robbed me of my moment! :lol:
Bunny slippers ... might get me on the high score list if I shoot them? Or maybe rare trophy of the week at least? Do you prefer small caliber or shotgun, please? ;)
.50 Scent Eliminator :lol:
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Thanks for the update TK. Just starting to get back into the game since Christmas. Been a busy few months. Had a pretty memorable hunt on PB. Tried out a few of the new rifles and picked up the muzzie pistol. Thanks for adding the .45. I said once that gets added I will pick it up for sure. Got my personal best water buffalo which was promptly stuffed and placed in my tropical lodge. Love the look of that new lodge by the way. Keep up the good work team.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
J_Birdman wrote:Is there a list of the score requirements for trophy animals for this?
There are no "official" score requirements. I think Mat is just trying to give new players an idea what kind of bighorn most players would consider a real trophy and worth posting in the forum.
All of this!^^^
It was added to try and give new players some guidance as to what scoring many would consider to be in the 'Trophy range' :)
Ah ok, thanks guys!
remco2000
Tracker

Post by remco2000 »

I think the new species could be a crane, maybe a sandhill crane? They can have orange plumage. And cranes are kind off able to make these weird sounds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZqdzo3kgeo
ballester_molina
Spotter

Post by ballester_molina »

I think new bird could be flamingo ))))

http://prntscr.com/j5tyfu
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

I've been reading crash problems with WRR for months now, I've never experienced these crashes, if anything, some lag be having an old PC. And, after a long time I'm back in Hirschfelden, and I can't play a game on a regular basis, after a while they all crash.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”