Easter Event 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Easter Event 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

Easter Event 2018

This year’s Easter Event starts today and runs until Tuesday the 3rd of April, thats 7 days of competitions, sales and of course two Easter themed mission packs.
To participate it is super easy, all you need to do is click on the Easter banner in the launcher or website. This will open up the Event page which will give you all the information you need,
it has links to all the competitions, the leaderboard, and you can also activate the missions from there as well!

As well as the daily sales that we have on offer, two items have come out of Doc’s shed, the .22’ Plinkington’ and Snakebite bow, both in the ‘Winter Camo’ variation.
This year we have implemented a tier system for the competitions, so you will be only competing against players of a similar Hunter Score.

The tiers look like this:
  • Fledgling 0 - 499
  • Beginner 500 - 2499
  • Intermediate 2500 - 7499
  • Advanced 7500 - 14999
  • Elite 15000 - 29999
  • Master 30000 - 49999
  • Ultimate 50000 and up

So for example my Hunter Score is 13820 which would mean I am in the ‘Advanced’ tier and only competing against others who are in that tier in the competitions.
Each competition gives you the chance to win trophies and em$, and just for completing them you are awarded with 100 Egg$.
Here are the nice new trophies that you can win in the competitions:
ImageImage
ImageImage

The amount of Egg$ people accumulate decide the outcome of the main leaderboard and there are four ways you can get Egg$:
  • Completing any competition gives you 100 Egg$.
  • Each animal harvested during the event gives you 5 Egg$, but any that are heart shot reward you 10 Egg$. On top of this, any of the Rabbit species you harvest automatically give you 10 egg$.
  • Pick up any Easter Egg collectables. Bronze ones are worth 5 Egg$, Silver 10 Egg$ and Gold a massive 25 Egg$.
  • Completing the mission pack called ‘Easter 2018: A Hunter's Easter Egg Hunt’ also give you 100 Egg$.
Prizes for the Egg$ competition are:

1st Place = Trophy + 12mo Membership

2nd Place = Trophy + 6mo Membership

3rd Place = Trophy + 3mo Membership

4th to 10th Place = Trophy + 700 em$

200 Egg$ accumulated = Trophy + Scent Eliminator Mini (10 uses) + First Aid Kit (10 pack) + Camping Supplies (15 uses)

There are two mission packs this year that you can complete. The first mission pack is called ‘Easter Orchestra 2018: The Encore’ and will reward a trophy and a deployable hunting tower.
The second mission pack called ‘Easter 2018: A Hunter's Easter Egg Hunt’ will reward 100 Egg$ upon completion and is designed for the more competitive hunter to take advantage of.
Here is the lovely trophy you can get your hands on:

Good luck to all, I am sure it is going to be an intense week!
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Easter Event 2018

Post by SoftShoe »

Sounds great! Lots of fun with lots of loot! :D

FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this event Staff and Devs :)
Beautiful trophies, let's go to missions and competitions !!!
Evik03

Post by Evik03 »

Why not count the mission "a Simple Deer Bagatelle" from the event Easter Orchestra 2018: the Encore ? The conditions of the mission have been fully met. Check please.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Evik03 wrote:Why not count the mission "a Simple Deer Bagatelle" from the event Easter Orchestra 2018: the Encore ? The conditions of the mission have been fully met. Check please.
You need to first ID a call from a male red deer, then shoot a male and both lungs must be hit.

Then you need to ID a female call, then shoot a female and both lungs must be hit.

These must also be done in the same hunt.

We have just re checked the mission and everything appears to work fine, is anyone else having these issues?

Thanks for your message.

TK
Evik03

Post by Evik03 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
You need to first ID a call from a male red deer, then shoot a male and both lungs must be hit.

Then you need to ID a female call, then shoot a female and both lungs must be hit.

We have just re checked the mission and everything appears to work fine, is anyone else having these issues?
I Found a female red deer and struck her only one easy, after which the mission was counted. And then I did not understand anything, because I found the sound of the male red deer and struck him both lungs and the mission was not counted. https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/evik ... n/80497034
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Evik03 wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:

I Found a female red deer and struck her only one easy, after which the mission was counted. And then I did not understand anything, because I found the sound of the male red deer and struck him both lungs and the mission was not counted. https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/evik ... n/80497034
You only hit one lung on that deer :)
haruorhs
Spotter

Post by haruorhs »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Evik03 wrote:Why not count the mission "a Simple Deer Bagatelle" from the event Easter Orchestra 2018: the Encore ? The conditions of the mission have been fully met. Check please.

I'm also having this same problem https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/haru ... n/80498951
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

haruorhs wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:

I'm also having this same problem https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/haru ... n/80498951
You need to do the male deer part first, and then the female part :)
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

I was able to collect the female call before any other objectives were met, then I collected the male call, then it didn't count my first male/dbl lung( https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/j_bi ... /598352722 ), but then it did count my second male/dbl lung( https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/j_bi ... /598356024 ). Now I'm going for my first female/dbl lung.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”