Status Update - 28th March 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 28th March 2018

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Thanks for the SU, TK. The new season starting will be good, but can we please get some kind of info on exactly what was changed with the Sambar and Rusa Deer? Noticing a few things here and there as I hunt them, but it still doesn’t seem like scores line up and if they really do, what is decent now? And did the antlers change any? Any info would be greatly appreciated
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Thanks for the SU TK. Great looking eastern event, and great looking trophies/prizes :)

When can we expect to see the winners of the Tropical Podge comp ? You wrote in the thread "stay tuned for the winners"!

Good eastern to all EW staff, and all fellow hunters. And good luck to everyone participating in eastern comp/missions :)
Hunting is living
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Happy Easter @all
Now offline. Forever.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

whiteonyx wrote:Thanks for the SU TK. Great looking eastern event, and great looking trophies/prizes :)

When can we expect to see the winners of the Tropical Podge comp ? You wrote in the thread "stay tuned for the winners"!

Good eastern to all EW staff, and all fellow hunters. And good luck to everyone participating in eastern comp/missions :)
I would say mid next week we should have some winners selected for that :)
BucksNBuffalo wrote:Thanks for the SU, TK. The new season starting will be good, but can we please get some kind of info on exactly what was changed with the Sambar and Rusa Deer? Noticing a few things here and there as I hunt them, but it still doesn’t seem like scores line up and if they really do, what is decent now? And did the antlers change any? Any info would be greatly appreciated
As per any species, we do not give out min and max scores, you guys will have to find out. I will ask the Devs and see what information I can dig up for you regarding the changes.
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Thank you for the update and the Easter event! :)
Happy Easter!!!
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Happy Easter!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Am I the only one who can't get a live "Competitions List" on the Easter Site? Click on it...nothing.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Am I the only one who can't get a live "Competitions List" on the Easter Site? Click on it...nothing.
When you click the button Stan, the background should update. In theory the modal window should close at that point, but if you close it yourself you should see that the competitions list has loaded in the background.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

caledonianblues wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Am I the only one who can't get a live "Competitions List" on the Easter Site? Click on it...nothing.
When you click the button Stan, the background should update. In theory the modal window should close at that point, but if you close it yourself you should see that the competitions list has loaded in the background.
Aha..no one 'splained it that way! The list that comes up is for ALL competitions, not just the Easter ones. Still had to figure out they were listed in the Multispecies section.

Edit: As info, to close the 'modal window', don't click on the red X at the upper right, just click anywhere on the outside of it.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

and happy Easter, folks. ;)
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”