Game Update - 21st March 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Game Update - 21st March 2018

Post by JimboCrow »

Generalkommendant wrote:
muldo wrote:New scope has just been reduced to EMS 350.
Not where I am. Still 450 em$.

Has the Water Buffalo score been taken care of already?
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=86165

Thanks for the update! (Psst! How about the new ammo?)
Change your language and change it back, or clear your cache. I'm not buying any more weapons until they release the 9.3x74R, and I might not then either.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

JimboCrow wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:
muldo wrote:New scope has just been reduced to EMS 350.
Not where I am. Still 450 em$.

Change your language and change it back, or clear your cache. I'm not buying any more weapons until they release the 9.3x74R, and I might not then either.
Clearing the caches did it. Thanks. This new weapon I'd probably not buy. Seemed a bit weak in the live stream for my liking and we already have a bunch of guns that are "meh". I'd rather see the two new ammo types being added instead. And also the 9.3x74R of course but I get tired of even listening to myself saying one more word about this god forsaken rifle.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

i guess that it what the game updated this morning.....2018030901 and 2018031401....is the 1.1-8x30 (350 em$) the only scope that will work on the 7x64 ?
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

If the scoring of the Sambar & Rusa have been corrected will that straighten out their wrong scores before the patch?
Probably not,... but it is a shame I have shot a lot of big Sambars with low scores. When maps first open up that is when I am the most interested in playing them, too bad for all the mishaps.
New gun released (7x64),... but the new 9.3 x 74R is still in limbo? Does it work right? Why can't this gun be bought?
Please do some overtime work on the bugs that are effecting our gameplay,...
It's really frustrating playing the game and when things don't work the way they should it is not as satisfying as it really could be.
Remember Kiwi,..... this is not targeted at you,... but please relay these thoughts to the Devs............
We need our game back in working order............ :)
Have a good 1................GAS
Last edited by gas56 on March 21st, 2018, 1:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Thanks for the update EW!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Generalkommendant wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote: Not where I am. Still 450 em$.

Clearing the caches did it. Thanks. This new weapon I'd probably not buy. Seemed a bit weak in the live stream for my liking and we already have a bunch of guns that are "meh". I'd rather see the two new ammo types being added instead. And also the 9.3x74R of course but I get tired of even listening to myself saying one more word about this god forsaken rifle.
I'm not sure if they realize it, but this delayed release strategy only makes them look tight-fisted and ham-handed. It does nothing for the image of the company as an open-for-business entity, rather it makes them look almost entirely self-serving. And to what end, to what actual purpose does this posturing via bait-and-wait on immediately marketable weapons provide? Anybody? Increased demand? Improved sales? Or at least the base effect of tantalization for titillation? All I get is aggravation, of delay, and astonishment, at the missed opportunity. This rifle was the perfect compliment to Piccabeen Bay and should have coincided with its release. Sales missed to people who have already passed through the exit gate are irreplaceable you know. Haven't you heard the maxim "strike while the iron is hot?" Unbelievable. Meanwhile PB struggles to attract even a handful of hunters.

What gives EW? You got a knot in your skivvies? You need an enema, Darlin'? Quit holding your breath all the time and exhale for a change; you might actually prefer the crisp, refreshing bursts of oxygen-sweetened air whistling through your starving, pneumonic, crepe paper, wizened lungs.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I'm holding out like you Jimbo for the 9.3 - This 7 is a fuzz under the performance of the 7mm mag we have and there's limitations on the scopes I see?
Not for me but it will be a nice round and some will like it for the looks over the bullpup in a bolt gun. They could've simply sold me a re-skin of the bullpup with fresh achievements (since I have it maxed out) and all would've been good in fantasy land :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the update EW. But, I'm on board here with the others- what about the 9.3x74R? When will I be able to buy it! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

If anyone buys this new rifle can you please see if you can hit the 80m Moose Decoy in the brain at Red Feather Falls as I would like to know. :)
Does the result show brain hit or body hit at the bottom right of the screen? ;)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Ravenousfox wrote:If anyone buys this new rifle can you please see if you can hit the 80m Moose Decoy in the brain at Red Feather Falls as I would like to know. :)
Does the result show brain hit or body hit at the bottom right of the screen? ;)
I would like to know this as well. I think it looked weak.

There's some strange things with it regarding the "capacity cost" in the store. It's loaded with a 135 grain bullet, right between the .270 (130 grain) and the 6.5x55 (140 grain) yet it is permitted for more species than the others.
HOWEVER.
The 7x64 ammo has an capacity cost of 0.65. This is the same as the big boys .405, 9.3x62 and 9.3x74R. That can't be right?
For instance the .30R is at 0.55 and the .300 at 0.6.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”