Status Update - 15th March 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TrueshotM
Scout

Re: Status Update - 15th March 2018

Post by TrueshotM »

kahuamp wrote::mrgreen: Thanks for the update!

"I may have meant Bigfoot.. Wait, what Bigfoot?"

Did you mean like a leprechaun with big feet? Or is it some kind of giant ape with a green hat?
Probably referring to the bigfoot on RFF which you can only track. I haven't seen a Leprechaun at all and doubt they made a new model for this event. Sounds cool though doesn't it :D
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

WRR Issues

We have still not been able to reproduce the issues on our end.
Could it be related to running out of video ram on 2GB graphics cards? I use an 8GB card and I hunted a lot on that map lately and haven't had a single crash.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
Conch
Scout

Post by Conch »

How is everyone's luck with finding pots? I have been roaming around for quite awhile on TGT and haven't found one yet? Also noticed there was no update when I fired up the launcher?
"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it" - Fred Bear

TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

Conch wrote:How is everyone's luck with finding pots? I have been roaming around for quite awhile on TGT and haven't found one yet? Also noticed there was no update when I fired up the launcher?
I find all my event collectables running from the top lodge on WRR starting at 5 am for maximum track and map visibility, then running the top shore line till you get to the pointed tip at the north east'ish . You'll come to the very point on the top of the map and should have herded a bunch of polar bears and fox into a choke point also. Hope this helped a little Conch!
Conch
Scout

Post by Conch »

Great, thanks!
"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it" - Fred Bear

DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Thanks for the update!
will go search for some gold in the weekend :P
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Great stream today TK, and a good update as well. Ready ready ready for the imminent release of those two weapons. ;) Have a good weekend yourself, and Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. Time for some green beer. :D
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

JimboCrow wrote:Great stream today TK, and a good update as well. Ready ready ready for the imminent release of those two weapons. ;) Have a good weekend yourself, and Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. Time for some green beer. :D
Cheers Jimbo *raises drink*! Thanks for the Mission Trophy EW! Looks great as always!!!
Conch
Scout

Post by Conch »

When did they stop doing the tiered St. Patrick's day competitions that consisted of a bunch of animals and you competed against other hunters in your skill bracket? Those were so much fun!

whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Thanks for the update, and happy St. Patrick to everyone
Hunting is living

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”