Status Update - 8th March 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Status Update - 8th March 2018

Post by ronMctube »

while it is easy to attack social media. we just need to realize that its very important for theHunter to bring in new players and let players who do use the media platforms see whats happening. not everyone visits this forum who plays this game. they may use twitter like many do or facebook.so as much as some hate the idea of using social media it is very important to the game.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update - 8th March 2018

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Radamus wrote:I'm a no-go on the twit stuff as well - I have FB for my family and lifelong friends only, keep it as hidden and restricted as possible. People tell me "you need more friends" .. yea right I don't even like some that I have now :lol: ~ Twit is one I'll never do BUT! If I'm running a business I'll exploit the hell out of every opportunity because I don't really care how you get out there, just get out there and rock.

I remember the same resistance when cell phones started have text messages, or even when cell phones started coming out. I'll use my wife as an example she was adamant that "texting is stupid" ... yeah right :lol: she's texting all the time now. I'll walk through the room and she's on her phone and I'll just say "texting is stupid" and she'll stick her tongue out at me....never let em forget when they were wrong because it's all you got and you'll always be behind in the score and that's just how it is ;)
You should seriously consider writing an advice column for men. :lol: :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”