Status Update - 8th March 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Re: Status Update - 8th March 2018

Post by DarkHunterXX »

That escalated quickly!...

This is how i see it: Twitter is another social media which is a way to reach people to get intrested in your game.
If you do not like those kind of things, leave it, no big deal, but it's their own choice where they post their own made material isn't it :P

Peace!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

DarkHunterXX wrote: it's their own choice where they post their own made material isn't it :P

Peace!
Of course. The point being made here is that not everyone uses those media. So, if they post it there, why not post it here?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
DarkHunterXX wrote: it's their own choice where they post their own made material isn't it :P

Peace!
Of course. The point being made here is that not everyone uses those media. So, if they post it there, why not post it here?
The masses see it.....
Even if it is sometimes not related to personal business......

and it's the Presidents favorite place to talk drama...............
I quit going to social media sites even though it was a good way to keep in touch with family & pictures when they first came out....
than the drama began................so I left it a long time ago.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

social media.......Bad....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

stancomputerhunter wrote:

Peace!
You should really check out today's winner ;) . The news pops up in the launcher for those that dont like social media and a lot of other news when it is more game focused is always in here as well :)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

TrueshotM wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Your comments to the status update from the 8th of March 2018.

Have a good weekend all!

TK
Where do we guess the new item release for tomorrow stream?
On any of the social media posts.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

TreeKiwi wrote:
TrueshotM wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Your comments to the status update from the 8th of March 2018.

Have a good weekend all!

TK
Where do we guess the new item release for tomorrow stream?
On any of the social media posts.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BuckWill
Spotter

Post by BuckWill »

DanthemanBoone wrote:Why any responsible organisation would support F.B. or Twitter when they are responsible for making it possible to dispense fake news, bully, sexually harass, steal identities and finances, and even encourage suicides is beyond belief.
Take back your life. Delete this ( anti ) Social Media crap from your operating systems now.

You forgot live-stream murders and giving terrorists another avenue to recruit.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

All social media is merely part and parcel of a free society with free speech, a free internet, and a free press, relatively speaking. Every nook and cranny of the world is filled with vipers, and it is the solemn duty of each and every concerned citizen to fight for control of these new mediums. Banning weapons is one thing, but banning or abandoning mediums which have enormous potential to help improve the human condition, simply because they can also be used to obstruct that mission, is not a viable or lasting solution. Social media is a direct reflection of ourselves and our society, nothing more. It is OURSELVES on which we need to concentrate our efforts to improve, or, quite simply, we will not survive. RIP Stephen Hawking.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I'm a no-go on the twit stuff as well - I have FB for my family and lifelong friends only, keep it as hidden and restricted as possible. People tell me "you need more friends" .. yea right I don't even like some that I have now :lol: ~ Twit is one I'll never do BUT! If I'm running a business I'll exploit the hell out of every opportunity because I don't really care how you get out there, just get out there and rock.

I remember the same resistance when cell phones started have text messages, or even when cell phones started coming out. I'll use my wife as an example she was adamant that "texting is stupid" ... yeah right :lol: she's texting all the time now. I'll walk through the room and she's on her phone and I'll just say "texting is stupid" and she'll stick her tongue out at me....never let em forget when they were wrong because it's all you got and you'll always be behind in the score and that's just how it is ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”