TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Game Update - 7th March 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

Pittie wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
Pittie wrote:
Same Problem about the gun racks for me. The button is grey and unclicklable.
Can you confirm that you have purchased the Gun rack?
Yes, in all my other lodges gun racks works fine but the new Tropical lodge. Or doesn't the old racks work and we have to buy a new Tropical Vitrine?

Edit: Ok I found the Infos in the shop. I would have to buy a Tropical gun rack. No thanks. This is too expensive for me.
The Gun Racks are currently showing, even if players have not purchased them. This is where the current confusion is coming from and we will get it changed. Thanks for the information.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Question,
Are we supposed to be able to put bows into our gun rack now or is it just the tropical lodge?
Ok I'll ask again
Are we supposed to be able to put bows into our gun rack now or is it just the tropical lodge?
Spoiler:
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Pittie wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
Can you confirm that you have purchased the Gun rack?
Yes, in all my other lodges gun racks works fine but the new Tropical lodge. Or doesn't the old racks work and we have to buy a new Tropical Vitrine?

Edit: Ok I found the Infos in the shop. I would have to buy a Tropical gun rack. No thanks. This is too expensive for me.
The Gun Racks are currently showing, even if players have not purchased them. This is where the current confusion is coming from and we will get it changed. Thanks for the information.
I thought that you at least could put guns on the walls, just like you can in the other lodges !!!
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

TreeKiwi wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:I recall a Status Update recently that said "when we fix the Banteng and Water Buffalo scoring, it will be patched at the beginning of a new season." Are we now in season 23? Or did someone forget about that part?
Hey Stan, there are issues with the Sambar and Rusa as well :) So once they have all been taken care of, then we will start a new season, thank you for your patience. Also this is the exact quote from last weeks Status Update "Once the Piccabeen Bay scoring has been sorted, we will be starting a new season", cheers.
A Water Buffalo knocked me down yesterday, TK, so apparently it addled my memory a bit. Thanks for the clarification. :D

P.S. It was so bad, when I got up, I thought I saw bunch of 4 bananas on one of the trees.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

dont know if it was already mentioned; but the flipping duck issue when retrieved by the dog still exists :cry:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Granti wrote:dont know if it was already mentioned; but the flipping duck issue when retrieved by the dog still exists :cry:
It is a problem due to the movement of the duck when it falls into the water.
The duck moves due to the movement of the water but the dog retrieves it at the exact point where it has fallen, and this involves the rebound of the duck into the air.
This does not always happen but when it happens it is very annoying.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

fantamichele wrote:
Granti wrote:dont know if it was already mentioned; but the flipping duck issue when retrieved by the dog still exists :cry:
It is a problem due to the movement of the duck when it falls into the water.
The duck moves due to the movement of the water but the dog retrieves it at the exact point where it has fallen, and this involves the rebound of the duck into the air.
This does not always happen but when it happens it is very annoying.
i know. i only mentioned it, cause it was said in this update it was fixed

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”