Game Update - 7th March 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TrueshotM
Scout

Re: Game Update - 7th March 2018

Post by TrueshotM »

TreeKiwi wrote:Everything should be up in the stores now! Please let us know if you are having any problems.

Cheers
Like the other guy said, now is a perfect time to take the "357 First lady" out of docs shed and maybe put a little discount on it if anything. I'll purchase it if you do.
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

thanks for the update. Great to see you fixed the spinning ducks, and nice new lodge - bought one. But the 'gun racks' dossent work. Can't put any guns on the walls :(
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Tomorrow start the womanly woman event, can we get some word on that? come on raise some expectations :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

No bundle for new lodge and gun rack, why not?
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I recall a Status Update recently that said "when we fix the Banteng and Water Buffalo scoring, it will be patched at the beginning of a new season." Are we now in season 23? Or did someone forget about that part?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this game update.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I recall a Status Update recently that said "when we fix the Banteng and Water Buffalo scoring, it will be patched at the beginning of a new season." Are we now in season 23? Or did someone forget about that part?
Hey Stan, there are issues with the Sambar and Rusa as well :) So once they have all been taken care of, then we will start a new season, thank you for your patience. Also this is the exact quote from last weeks Status Update "Once the Piccabeen Bay scoring has been sorted, we will be starting a new season", cheers.

Ravenousfox wrote:No bundle for new lodge and gun rack, why not?
I will ask!
whiteonyx2 wrote:thanks for the update. Great to see you fixed the spinning ducks, and nice new lodge - bought one. But the 'gun racks' dossent work. Can't put any guns on the walls :(
Can you be a little more specific? I have just gone and tried and can't find any problems, but if there is we will get to the bottom of it for you.

Status Update comes out today guys. More info then.
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

TreeKiwi wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:I recall a Status Update recently that said "when we fix the Banteng and Water Buffalo scoring, it will be patched at the beginning of a new season." Are we now in season 23? Or did someone forget about that part?
Hey Stan, there are issues with the Sambar and Rusa as well :) So once they have all been taken care of, then we will start a new season, thank you for your patience.

I will ask!
whiteonyx2 wrote:thanks for the update. Great to see you fixed the spinning ducks, and nice new lodge - bought one. But the 'gun racks' dossent work. Can't put any guns on the walls :(
Can you be a little more specific? I have just gone and tried and can't find any problems, but if there is we will get to the bottom of it for you.

Same Problem about the gun racks for me. The button is grey and unclicklable.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Pittie wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
Hey Stan, there are issues with the Sambar and Rusa as well :) So once they have all been taken care of, then we will start a new season, thank you for your patience.

I will ask!

Can you confirm that you have purchased the Gun rack?
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Pittie wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:

I will ask!

Can you confirm that you have purchased the Gun rack?
Yes, in all my other lodges gun racks works fine but the new Tropical lodge. Or doesn't the old racks work and we have to buy a new Tropical Vitrine?

Edit: Ok I found the Infos in the shop. I would have to buy a Tropical gun rack. No thanks. This is too expensive for me.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”