Re: Status Update - 25th January 2018

Post by fantamichele »

JimboCrow wrote:
fantamichele wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
Not on this one!!!! :lol: :lol:
and which one?
The one in the game of course! ;)
Yes, I understood, it was just to show you that it's actually possible.
So it can also be done in game. Obviously programmers have to think about how to make it possible.
Just rotate 90 degrees to the right and the ring disappears.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

JimboCrow wrote:If I owned one of these IRL and the ring was an obstruction I would have it removed. Can we have that done somewhere here? Who should I send the PO to? Bethany? Pim?
I forgot to mention that on the engraved model there is not the Liman's diopter (pat. June 25.95). So it is produced without a ring.

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

That Teddy Roosevelt edition is so beautiful I would buy it on preorder just to make sure that I got one before it sold out!!! But wouldn't that model be protected by a copyright of some kind as well?
Jorako

Post by Jorako »

Nice and welcome Silvia.. I'm new here but always nice to see how the developers are communicating with their community..
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

JimboCrow wrote:That Teddy Roosevelt edition is so beautiful I would buy it on preorder just to make sure that I got one before it sold out!!! But wouldn't that model be protected by a copyright of some kind as well?
They are commemorative replicas, just change the engraving, you can also change the caliber, this is in the caliber 30-06

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

fantamichele wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:That Teddy Roosevelt edition is so beautiful I would buy it on preorder just to make sure that I got one before it sold out!!! But wouldn't that model be protected by a copyright of some kind as well?
They are commemorative replicas, just change the engraving, you can also change the caliber, this is in the caliber 30-06
Ah, so I see. Well then, if they could produce a version of their own like this one, without the "Liman's diopter," I would be first to buy it, because this is certainly a beast of a firearm in-game, except for that dysfunctional ring. Thank you Mich3le!!
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

Beautiful!
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Thanks for the update :)
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Gewehrwolf
Tracker

Post by Gewehrwolf »

Hej,

Thanks for the heads-up. Sounds like good news.

Not sure if the new rifle is my kind, I'm not that much a fan of lever-action rifles. Might be because I'm a Germ and they just aren't very popular here. But I've seen it in action at my neighbour's account and I have to admit that you did a great job in designing it, like with all of the latest rifles. Looks absolutely cool, packs the hell of a punch but I'm not sure about the sound. Might indeed sound a lot like the 10 ga shotgun, but can't tell because I couldn't hear both weapons fired. Anyway, I'm absolutely ok with the idea of having a rifle that won't fit a scope, since we got scopes on all the other guns, so why not have one with plain iron sights for a retro feeling?

Caught myself a flu so I got no motivation to play, but otherwise I had bought this rifle just to take part in the community competition. These events are fun, and this one alone would already be worth the six bucks for the rifle.

It's good to hear that you are working on the mentioned bugs. WRR sound is no longer an issue to me, I can even use my headphones again since my eight-year old taught me how to disable surround :D . Players still affected by it maybe should try that out, it's not perfect but it makes WRR enjoyable again.
Anyway, we'd appreciate if you got this done. Remember, at the end of December it was said that the fix was almost ready and about to be released first thing in January. That you just didn't want to risk crashing stuff when it's Holidays.
It would be really cool if you could make polar bears a bit like they are irl, almost fearless and even stalking humans. Please don't make the grizzly to shy, I'm aware of the fact that they are irl, but many players enjoyed the constant menance when hunting in TGT.

Awesome shots, guys. That blacktail, man! Awesome.

Last but not least : Welcome aboard Silvia, nice to meet you!

Just my two cents,
Wehrwolf.
μολών λαβέ
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Good read, thanks for the update! Lovin the .405 particularly the reload animation ;) Don't really care for the iron sights but it gets the job done :) Howdy Silvia!
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”