Game Update 20th December 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Game Update 20th December 2017

Post by D3AKUs »

INTIMID883R wrote:@kevin2106 Not to mention that they never stop moving. They don't eat, drink, or sleep that I have seen. Instead of 500kg and indestructible, they should all be nothing but skin and bones. LOL
They sleep a lot between 12-13 the whole area goes really quite during that period. I usually start at 10 am and get lots of call - but after 12 it all changes. I suggest trying it out at that time , maybe it helps :)
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

INTIMID883R wrote:@kevin2106 Not to mention that they never stop moving. They don't eat, drink, or sleep that I have seen. Instead of 500kg and indestructible, they should all be nothing but skin and bones. LOL
Very true :lol:

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I have seen the sambar several times graze the grass, always in the same places. You just have to find them ..... ;)
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Grizdude wrote:
I agree, Tony! There's just to many animals in our game that don't stop and graze enough. EW will argue that if they
did add grazing time, then it would be a slaughter fest, but I disagree to point. They could stop and graze occasionally.
As far as the Sambar, I find that when you do get one in range, of whatever bow you prefer, in my case the Python, they flee before
you can get your bow in position to shoot. I think if they slow down the reaction time a bit, then it might not be so bad.
Had this happening to a banteng and I could never catch him for the life of me.
How can a critter that size be so fast and spend that much energy moving while, on the other hand, not grazing at all?
Spoiler:
Gewehrwolf
Tracker

Re: Game Update 20th December r 2017

Post by Gewehrwolf »

Hey there,
Alena Rybik wrote: Hi Wehrwolf, It would be super helpful if you could specify which exactly "old bugs" you have in mind. The best would be if you create a separate thread, let's say "Old bugs that need fixing" and send a link to Martin via a PM. We can't promise that all of them will be fixed; sometimes what you see as a bug is not a bug, or not fixable by us, or not reproducible, or fixing it would mean so much time and effort from the whole team that the return on the investment would not justify it, etc. But we will check and test all them out.
Thanks for answering to my comment. I'll do that, although I already did in some cases, and I think team will be aware of most of it. But anyway, i kinda regret having been that negative, Christmas coming up and this is still a great game that got a lot of improvements.

Edit : I've been thinking about this and what you could do. Because it's just normal in programming that some bugs show up when the large audience starts messing around with stuff, doing things with items Dev wouldn't even have thought of. Probably best way to do this (many companies do) would be to do some kind of alpha/beta testing. Would even be possible to do this only with some players you know and trust, so nothing gets leaked.
Hope it's ok when I do that report somewhere between Christmas and New Year, because I'll have plenty of time then.

Greetings,
Wehrwolf.
μολών λαβέ
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Just got attacked by a FH in PB and it did not make any sound what so ever ! We have their calls on the Huntermate and we can hear them , but for the attacks , seem they are still silent !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Alena Rybik wrote:Water Buffalo health slightly increased.
Slightly? :D

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
aussieshooter
Spotter

Post by aussieshooter »

Excellent update.

Merry Christmas to the EW team, and all hunters.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

That's an UNBELIEVABLE Video Hoo! You shot that WB in the Brain at least twice and the body shot also looked like a Vital area. Can't believe he didn't go DOWN!!! I am using the .340 Magnum and drops them every time when I shoot them in the HEAD.

Wetland

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”