Status Update 14th December - Piccabeen Bay Release

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr

Re: Status Update 14th December - Piccabeen Bay Release

Postby Tanngnjostr » January 5th, 2018, 5:00 am

Radamus wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Someone with a rare eating disorder had the missing 'c' for dinner.

Rumination - "response to failure to progress satisfactorily towards a goal" - I have this according to my wife example: "How many times have I asked you to move those boxes? and they are still in the same place, why is that?"
Me: Because 1 of the 3 pillars of happiness is something to look forward to ~ I only procrastinate out of love babe ;)

Put that "C-" on my report teach! ..... PS- Don't read up on rumination syndrome~ because once you do, you can't unknow it .... :o

You're close, Len, but that's not it.

Hint: Google "Pica syndrome" and you'll know why someone ate the missing 'c' from Picca-been! :D I know, it's a nerdy one.
seammer
Tracker

Postby seammer » January 19th, 2018, 11:09 pm

Radamus wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Someone with a rare eating disorder had the missing 'c' for dinner.

Rumination - "response to failure to progress satisfactorily towards a goal" - I have this according to my wife example: "How many times have I asked you to move those boxes? and they are still in the same place, why is that?"
Me: Because 1 of the 3 pillars of happiness is something to look forward to ~ I only procrastinate out of love babe ;)

Put that "C-" on my report teach! ..... PS- Don't read up on rumination syndrome~ because once you do, you can't unknow it .... :o

:lol: on the 3 pillars... Still smiling and chuckling 5 minutes after reading it
juliancoria

Postby juliancoria » January 29th, 2018, 12:25 pm

gas56 wrote:
juliancoria wrote:improvements for the .405 lever action rifle:

You do know that is an offset scope just like this one?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”