Holiday Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
kolobok12
Spotter
Posts: 55
Joined: September 25th, 2015, 4:54 pm
Location: Saint Petersburg - Russia

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby kolobok12 » December 26th, 2017, 11:27 am

wiizzi wrote:
Grizdude wrote:
wiizzi wrote:Hard to fight session spammers for the first place.

What is a session spammer? If you mean spawn masher then I understand... you've done some incredible hunting in three months! WTG!
Almost fifty tournament trophies and the majority are gold! WOW! You've got to be the best this game has to offer! Good hunting wiizzi! :)
A MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year to you as well! 8-)


Thank you very much. appreciated.
work.school. and simply dedication to the game i love.
I wish happy Holidays for you too.


buddy, you've got the fans ;)
User avatar
Nawaro
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 12:45 pm

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby Nawaro » December 26th, 2017, 1:45 pm

So event is over and i must be finished on 6th place. When do I get the price?
User avatar
wiizzi
Scout
Posts: 383
Joined: June 28th, 2016, 6:01 pm

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby wiizzi » December 26th, 2017, 2:05 pm

kolobok12 wrote:
wiizzi wrote:
Grizdude wrote:What is a session spammer? If you mean spawn masher then I understand... you've done some incredible hunting in three months! WTG!
Almost fifty tournament trophies and the majority are gold! WOW! You've got to be the best this game has to offer! Good hunting wiizzi! :)
A MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year to you as well! 8-)


Thank you very much. appreciated.
work.school. and simply dedication to the game i love.
I wish happy Holidays for you too.


buddy, you've got the fans ;)

Im yours FAN. ;)

Image
User avatar
Eraser_SK
Hunter
Posts: 992
Joined: November 9th, 2014, 3:07 am
Location: Michalovce, Slovakia

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby Eraser_SK » December 26th, 2017, 6:08 pm

:) Im happy with my 160k+ jollypoint and wait for my trophy... after some *"äôä ... ehm errors i give up to make it to 240k.... Congrats to everyone and i hope you now have free time with your family... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
User avatar
caledonianblues
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9036
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby caledonianblues » December 26th, 2017, 7:12 pm

Congrats to the winners and to everyone who managed to complete all the missions and place in the competitions. That was my goal this year, but I failed due to other commitments and lack of time. Still, the missions I did were fun!
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
User avatar
BuiuRei
Outfitter
Posts: 4426
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 12:29 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby BuiuRei » December 26th, 2017, 8:31 pm

7th place cookie, one top 10 on one of the comps = all objectives achieved.
Congrats to all that passed their own set goal!

EDIT: No camping supplies as of now.
Spoiler:
User avatar
wiizzi
Scout
Posts: 383
Joined: June 28th, 2016, 6:01 pm

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby wiizzi » December 26th, 2017, 8:46 pm

BuiuRei wrote:7th place cookie, one top 10 on one of the comps = all objectives achieved.
Congrats to all that passed their own set goal!

EDIT: No camping supplies as of now.

Like last year we need to wait for a while before we receive prizes.

Image
Want to try new rifle.

Image
User avatar
DYEUZ
Outfitter
Posts: 3509
Joined: October 11th, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby DYEUZ » December 26th, 2017, 9:38 pm

8th place cookie and top 100 . Plus , 2 star trophies . Thats all i was aiming for . ;)
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Outfitter
Posts: 4928
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby stancomputerhunter » December 26th, 2017, 10:18 pm

Since I will never see a star trophy, what is it for? What does it look like?

Image

Rares: 78 NTs: 22
User avatar
BuiuRei
Outfitter
Posts: 4426
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 12:29 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Postby BuiuRei » December 26th, 2017, 11:33 pm

stancomputerhunter wrote:Since I will never see a star trophy, what is it for? What does it look like?

For the event competitions.
Images in the first post.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Koakon, nachthexe, Tanngnjostr, THammer_37 and 1 guest