Status Update 24th November 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Cutch
Master Competitor

Re: Status Update 24th November 2017

Post by Cutch »

Dandy looking new "Aussie" Revserve, and 4 new animals,......I love hunting new animals.

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
seammer
Tracker

Post by seammer »

I am unable to launch Hunt Now in browser or via Steam. Both worked prior to this most recent update and attempt to hunt. I hunted successfully for the Halloween 2017 event on the same PC via the same methods.

I did a search but have not found anything on this most recent issue preventing me from accessing a hunt.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm operating on Windows 7 Pro. Windows 7 being the OS that was suggested to me by theHunter staff after the rather abrupt refusal to support the stated OS XP as was advertised and listed as supported OS.
Lilian524

Post by Lilian524 »

This Reserve looks beautiful !
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

great reserve and 4 new animals is great new didnt expect that ! :o :D kinda agree about the feral hogs inclusion.maybe leave them there or tweak then add another species on there at a later date and then remove then for new species when ready ;)

great work keep it up 8-)
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to the new reserve, what a nice choice of new animals! Big game, huh? Can't wait. :)
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
leafman1
Scout

Post by leafman1 »

I am glad we are getting a new reserve and new animals,and i know its "based" on a aussie reserve but it dosent mean it is which is why i really disagree with the induction of feral hogs.Why not put the boars in there,just because they have no boars there doesent mean you can't put them there imo.Like a few have said put them in there for now and once you have another animal to replace it then do so but thats just my thought.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

A small game to replace Feral Hogs woldld be appreciated here :)
ArwenerI
Spotter

Post by ArwenerI »

Thanks for the update, new reserve looks great.Finally , its time for BIG GAME. Big game all the way
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

i cant start play... my feeder is ready but cant... game try login but not corectly.
seammer
Tracker

Post by seammer »

I was able to hunt during the 2017 Halloween event, even though a qualifying elk for the second holiday mission was not to be found in the multiples of attempts and hours and hours of hunts.

Here we are at yet another holiday event and I can't launch a hunt via Steam or my usual chrome browser. Earlier this morning I managed to load a single player hunt using IE, which I do not prefer to use but my hunt was cut short after loading gear and tracking a few critters.

Now i cannot even load thehunter.com on any browser or my usual method, via STEAM launcher, much less launch a hunt.

I have also been unable to successfully use the "Game Management" bait refill system, showing the same results no matter which way that I attempt going about refills.

I've attempted to access thehunter.com via both chrome and IE browsers with zero successful results as well as failed log in load screen via Steam.

Any help on these issues would be appreciated.

Yet another holiday event that I cannot participate in as a result of updates.
Last edited by seammer on November 25th, 2017, 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”