Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5118
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby stancomputerhunter » October 26th, 2017, 11:43 am

MartinSundberg wrote:
Unread postby Pittie » less than a minute ago
I can't enter the lodge. I go ingame to the lodge, press E and click on the lodge. Then I wait 30 sec.and the whole game crashes. I tried it many times and it' always the same.


What is your in-game username? I'd like to look at the lodge, so that means I'd have to know the name of the lodge as well. You can send it to me through a PM if you don't want to post it here. Thank you!


I wonder if you know, Martin. When someone has the official EW signature widget on their forum signature line, their in-game hunter name appears in the top left corner. Regardless of their forum name, if it's different.


Image Rares: 82 NTs: 26
User avatar
Roby53
Spotter
Posts: 67
Joined: March 9th, 2016, 10:42 am

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby Roby53 » October 26th, 2017, 11:44 am

Roby53 wrote:
ronMctube wrote:maybe a night hunt scenario aswell. which obviously hasnt been seen in theHunter. :D

Like the idea! a special night scenario for halloween would be great.
I hope there will be the pumpkins to collect, I miss them in my collectables :mrgreen:


just as I imagined it, :o awesome and terrifying atmosphere like never before.
Thanks to EW for the hard work.
Happy halloween to all hunters
User avatar
Eraser_SK
Outfitter
Posts: 1049
Joined: November 9th, 2014, 3:07 am
Location: Michalovce, Slovakia

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby Eraser_SK » October 26th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Can i ask about Wehrwolf... same technique like with "Unknown? Bcz i cant see any one, i found only tracks
User avatar
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter
Posts: 8865
Joined: July 14th, 2015, 12:41 pm
Location: Moguntia

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby Tanngnjostr » October 26th, 2017, 12:10 pm

Eraser_SK wrote:Can i ask about Wehrwolf... same technique like with "Unknown? Bcz i cant see any one, i found only tracks

viewtopic.php?f=89&p=899869#p899869
Image
User avatar
ronMctube
Chat Logger
Posts: 15510
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 9:49 pm

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby ronMctube » October 26th, 2017, 12:12 pm

Roby53 wrote:
Roby53 wrote:
ronMctube wrote:maybe a night hunt scenario aswell. which obviously hasnt been seen in theHunter. :D

Like the idea! a special night scenario for halloween would be great.
I hope there will be the pumpkins to collect, I miss them in my collectables :mrgreen:


just as I imagined it, :o awesome and terrifying atmosphere like never before.
Thanks to EW for the hard work.
Happy halloween to all hunters



it is a great event its nice we had some input and the team made it happened. :D

i did a funny werewolf pick few months ago aswell.

Image
User avatar
supercelldrw
Hunter
Posts: 557
Joined: March 2nd, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby supercelldrw » October 26th, 2017, 12:24 pm

No hunt able Halloween animals and no mustaches I stick with my missions lol
Spoiler:
User avatar
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5658
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 2:15 am
Location: British Columbia

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby BCKidd » October 26th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Friggin' awesomeness! Very nice update- with Doc gettin' rid of all that unused stuff bouncin' around in the store. It is the first time I can say "Thank You Doc" The trophy lodge update, the Howl-een event, awesome update EW! A big welcome from me to Ahmed! I hope you can be as quick as Adam was in removin' duplicates... :P Once again thank you EW for this awesome update. Happy Halloween hunters. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
User avatar
ArwenerI
Spotter
Posts: 62
Joined: March 22nd, 2017, 2:52 pm

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby ArwenerI » October 26th, 2017, 12:31 pm

I started the mission pack completed the first one, so i went for the second one after harvesting 2/3 wolves needed was tracking the 3rd one then a message appeared ,message for first task from mission 1 (completed already as i said) i refreshed mission pack and it was on the first task of mission 1 although i activated 2nd before. Unfortunately killing 2 out of 3 wolves was waste of time. To sum up, i finished mission 1/10 then i started the 2/10 but it started all over again.....

TBT will come back to normal after finishing the mission pack?

Update: Now i started a new hunt and now 2nd mission needs one elk and one mule deer , wierd
User avatar
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter
Posts: 8865
Joined: July 14th, 2015, 12:41 pm
Location: Moguntia

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby Tanngnjostr » October 26th, 2017, 12:46 pm

ArwenerI wrote:I started the mission pack completed the first one, so i went for the second one after harvesting 2/3 wolves needed was tracking the 3rd one then a message appeared ,message for first task from mission 1 (completed already as i said) i refreshed mission pack and it was on the first task of mission 1 although i activated 2nd before. Unfortunately killing 2 out of 3 wolves was waste of time. To sum up, i finished mission 1/10 then i started the 2/10 but it started all over again.....

Are you sure you aren't mixing up the Halloween missions with the Grey Wolf missions? Because the second Halloween mission is not about wolves, it's about mule deer and RM elk.

ArwenerI wrote:TBT will come back to normal after finishing the mission pack?

I'd guess it'll be back to normal after the event, in one week.
Image
User avatar
Ravenousfox
Outfitter
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 14th, 2014, 2:34 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Postby Ravenousfox » October 26th, 2017, 12:50 pm

I just finished all of COTW mission packs too.
Now I'm 100% complete on both games. :D
I highly recommend to anyone that has COTW to try those Halloween mission packs from COTW they were just as fun!
I can rest now. ;)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNCfpYfIwzRQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/ravenous___fox/profile

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest