Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Seifer
Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by Seifer »

This is going to be a looong day at work! Can't wait to get home and check it out!
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Alena Rybik wrote:Not right now, sorry. We will discuss this possibility though. Why, you don't like the cabinet? ;)
I prefer putting the weapons on the walls instead of using the cabinet. And it looks odd when it's completely empty. Also, what are those weird doors to the right of the cabinet? There weren't there before, were they? :?

Very nice avatar by the way! :D
Image Image Image
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I can recommend the yellow glasses as they do help in the mist and fog on TGT, not much but certainly a help 8-)
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

Gam
e will not start......It goes to the loading screen and remains there....HELP!

will not start on steam either.......when I tried another reserve such as whitehart I have the wind sounds and it will not load the whitehart reserve

Nevermind any help I figured out the problem......REBOOTING SOLVED THE PROBLEM
Last edited by INSANEPAPPY60 on October 26th, 2017, 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

OK I'm awake now. Gonna try to put in a little time before work. Thanks for the update! Ol' Mills' ain't scared of nothin!
Pittie
Hunter

Crash when enter the lodge

Post by Pittie »

I can't enter the lodge. I go ingame to the lodge, press E and click on the lodge. Then I wait 30 sec.and the whole game crashes. I tried it many times and it' always the same.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

Unread postby Pittie » less than a minute ago
I can't enter the lodge. I go ingame to the lodge, press E and click on the lodge. Then I wait 30 sec.and the whole game crashes. I tried it many times and it' always the same.
What is your in-game username? I'd like to look at the lodge, so that means I'd have to know the name of the lodge as well. You can send it to me through a PM if you don't want to post it here. Thank you!
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

MartinSundberg wrote:
Unread postby Pittie » less than a minute ago
What is your in-game username? I'd like to look at the lodge, so that means I'd have to know the name of the lodge as well. You can send it to me through a PM if you don't want to post it here. Thank you!
My Name is "Pittie" and the lodge is called "Pittie's Highscores 1"
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

RegimentsTyp2

Post by RegimentsTyp2 »

I habe the same probleme as Pittie.

My ingame name is RegimentsTyp2
And my Lodge is called Timber Creeks Lodge
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

RegimentsTyp2 wrote:I habe the same probleme as Pittie.

My ingame name is RegimentsTyp2
And my Lodge is called Timber Creeks Lodge
We are looking into it, thank you!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”