Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by FR_Bugs »

I must admit that it is a very beautiful Halloween Event, nothing to do with that of last year ...
Everything has been carefully prepared, the sound and light atmosphere, the cobwebs, the awesome werewolf, the pumpkins that are flowing when we approach and the graveyard with the famous Dullahan (which owes me a life by the way :) )

Congratulations to all the team of artists and devs. A very nice work Alena, thanks for this nice event :)
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by Cogsy666 »

Really enjoyed the mission's and the trophy and T-shirt look great. Thanks for a great event :)
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Any way to stop the ominous music playing on every map?
Annoying to hunt on WHI with that music playing.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
piomarvado
Scout

Post by piomarvado »

Ravenousfox wrote:Any way to stop the ominous music playing on every map?
Annoying to hunt on WHI with that music playing.
I agree !!
The howling wind should be restricted to the reserve of the event. :evil:
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

I have completed all the Halloween missions. Thank you for this year event, it was the best ever, well done. Nice trophy and T-shirt. :) :) :)

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
Jimmy3hand
Spotter

Post by Jimmy3hand »

Jimmy3hand wrote: Since we areon topic of bundles i would love to see 5 or eve 10 pack stand bundles or tent bundles that would give small discount of 10% or 20% then buying them individually.
Thank you for putting stands on sale. I got a few!!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

This sounds like an interesting game update.... too bad it won't download from the site for me....
I quit trying after 4 attempts & guess I have to do it the old school way to make it work.
I thought d/l's were fixed a couple months ago,.. hmmm seems like there's always something that breaks the harmony.
Total bummer.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Ok, but If you want to keep playng the normal TT, is there a way before November 2th?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

1Al wrote:Ok, but If you want to keep playng the normal TT, is there a way before November 2th?
No, unfortunately you will have to wait until after the Halloween event to play Timbergold Trails normally.
kahuamp
Scout

Post by kahuamp »

is there any area in which the creature is more likely to show up? And thanks for the event!!!

I for one, m'gonna start my hunts at 12:00 :evil:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”