Game update - 27th September 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HunterGirl
Scout

Re: Game update - 27th September 2017

Post by HunterGirl »

I to am having problems now with my game crashing. Both times so far has been when I went to open my inventory up. I have not had any crashes in a long time until this update. :cry:
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Thank you, we are working on the crashes and MP issues (eg. the one reported by BucksNBuffalo), aiming to patch them as soon as we can.
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

HunterGirl wrote:I to am having problems now with my game crashing. Both times so far has been when I went to open my inventory up. I have not had any crashes in a long time until this update. :cry:
Same Problem here EVERYTIME I ACCESS THE INVENTORY :shock:
HunterGirl
Scout

Post by HunterGirl »

Just a bit more information on crashes I'm still getting. When I first get into a game and load the inventory it works just fine. I can get what I need, get out and hunt as long as I want. when I open the inventory and go to reload a weapon or move nothing around, that is when the game crashes.
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

HunterGirl wrote:Just a bit more information on crashes I'm still getting. When I first get into a game and load the inventory it works just fine. I can get what I need, get out and hunt as long as I want. when I open the inventory and go to reload a weapon or move nothing around, that is when the game crashes.
DITTO :mrgreen:
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

by HunterGirl » September 30th, 2017, 4:16 am
Just a bit more information on crashes I'm still getting. When I first get into a game and load the inventory it works just fine. I can get what I need, get out and hunt as long as I want. when I open the inventory and go to reload a weapon or move nothing around, that is when the game crashes.
Post by INSANEPAPPY60 » September 30th, 2017, 3:10 pm
HunterGirl wrote:

This is happening for you in a multiplayer session, correct?
HunterGirl
Scout

Post by HunterGirl »

MartinSundberg wrote:
by HunterGirl » September 30th, 2017, 4:16 am
Post by INSANEPAPPY60 » September 30th, 2017, 3:10 pm
HunterGirl wrote:

This is happening for you in a multiplayer session, correct?
Yes it is in multiplayer it happens. I rarely hunt in single player.
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

mine is in single player
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Nice game update,.. though with all these kind of updates it reminds me of the Sitka Black-tail Deer one ear pointing straight up when in a trophy shot pose that's been happening for a long time.
It would also be nice to fix both ears to lay down or stand up at the same time while posing like how the rest of the deer work in trophy shots.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”