Status Update 17th August 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update 17th August 2017

Post by caledonianblues »

n9mfk9 wrote:thanks for update
I have one question when you fill the bait do you get a choice of how much is added when done on web?
No, it tops the bait site up to full (50) and uses whatever amount is required to reach that level.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Great update guys! :) this will make barrel hunting a bit more easy setting up and keeping it going.

Just a quick question on the roaming bug, got mentioned here. U wrote not to long ago u couldn't locate the error, do you have any clues now? any progress made? just curious ;)

And another thing is that Reindeer shed in Hirschfelden? :lol:

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

caledonianblues wrote:
I have one question when you fill the bait do you get a choice of how much is added when done on web?
No, it tops the bait site up to full (50) and uses whatever amount is required to reach that level.
Really ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the use to have it in the menu if we can't fill the units we want !!?????
Wow , then i guess we will go and do like always , open a game , run to barrel and put 10-20 units , if we want only to put that much .
Wow !! Really !!?? :o :shock: :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

DYEUZ wrote:Really ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the use to have it in the menu if we can't fill the units we want !!?????
Wow , then i guess we will go and do like always , open a game , run to barrel and put 10-20 units , if we want only to put that much .
Wow !! Really !!?? :o :shock: :?
That's one serious bunch to get your knickers in. Why are you so unfathomably amazed by this?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Amaze by you guys taking us like hostage !! yes .
If i need to put only 10 for a mission or comp , i will need to go in game and do like we always did . So this new stuff is not for all of us , i guess .
Maybe most did not realize this still . And don't tell me that you couldn't make it so we could put the amount we wanted .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

DYEUZ wrote:Amaze by you guys taking us like hostage !! yes .
Believe it or not, you don't need to use it. It's there for people who want the convenience of not having to run around reserves for hours. Nobody is taking anyone hostage.
DYEUZ wrote:If i need to put only 10 for a mission or comp , i will need to go in game and do like we always did . So this new stuff is not for all of us , i guess .
It's not going to be for everyone, we get that. For a lot of people though, it will be extremely well received.
DYEUZ wrote:And don't tell me that you couldn't make it so we could put the amount we wanted .
Of course we could, but it would have been more work since that would require an additional input from the user. That would have meant a slider, or an input that would have to be validated.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

ok ty, one last comment and i'm done .
If you guys know its not going to be for everyone , like it is , why not put the extra work and make it so its good for everyone ?
How many players do you think would prefer the option of how many units they could fill ! I would guess '' the majority '' .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Great update, I like the idea of being able to fill my bait sites from the launcher. I hope we get pigs on Tuesday...... As for the sheds I presume they will be a rare enough find so it would be great to put them under treasures as after 1 year of playing and only 15 found I calculate that means in 50 odd years I would get the HS points. :o

Cheers

Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

caledonianblues wrote:
Aarg, I bought too fast. This info should be available in the shop! So I'm walking again.
Last edited by Pittie on August 17th, 2017, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

DYEUZ wrote:ok ty, one last comment and i'm done .
If you guys know its not going to be for everyone , like it is , why not put the extra work and make it so its good for everyone ?
How many players do you think would prefer the option of how many units they could fill ! I would guess '' the majority '' .
I agree with you DYEUZ! I will continue to manually fill them too. I never add 50 units. I just don't hunt bear enough with bait barrels
unless there's a specific competition going on. It is a great addition though, thanks for another fantastic update EW! :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”