Doc's Desk Mystery [REVEALED]

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
pirahna590
Hunter

Re: Doc's Desk Mystery

Post by pirahna590 »

EW_Stefan wrote:
pirahna590 wrote:I bet they are in a bit of a panic mode to be honest with you,[...]
The only thing we're in panic mode about is the weather here. Snow in the middle of May! :cry:
Yeah, I think Id be in a bit of a panic over snow in May too lol, that sux :(, expecting any major accumulation? ... but good to know your not worried about the timeline, guess its pretty much ready? :)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

We've had snow in June in Canada before. So you're not getting any sympathy from me. :lol:

By the way, we're about to see the hunting tower plans and photo to be removed, are we not?
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

JimboCrow wrote:We've had snow in June in Canada before. So you're not getting any sympathy from me. :lol:

By the way, we're about to see the hunting tower plans and photo to be removed, are we not?
or the coffee.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I think the coffee will be next. Too much info under that java me thinks. 8-) But you may be right killertut, you may be right... :D

OK hurry up folks. This is killing me. Giddy-up!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

JimboCrow wrote:By the way, we're about to see the hunting tower plans and photo to be removed, are we not?
Imagine Doc tries to remove these without taking the cup first... we might not recognize anything of the picture afterwards!
Image Image Image
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:By the way, we're about to see the hunting tower plans and photo to be removed, are we not?
Imagine Doc tries to remove these without taking the cup first... we might not recognize anything of the picture afterwards!
That would be an interesting twist actually. A big splash of coffee obscuring things to the very end. ;)
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Nice little tree at the 700,00 mark. Looks like a mini VdB tree.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

drakle wrote:Nice little tree at the 700,00 mark. Looks like a mini VdB tree.
I'm more intrigued by that plaque on the wall, which appears to have something on it.
Tim2000hunter

Post by Tim2000hunter »

And we see a little bit more. Nice plant but I wonder what's behind the rest... ;)
TheHottShott

Post by TheHottShott »

Okay, I have a hunch that we will be able to go into the lodges on different reserves, and have a trophy room in it for our best animals from that reserve. It appears that there is a mount of something on the wall just to the side of the mug's bottom. If this is a case, they sure didn't give anything away in the survey, because a trophy room was still one of the options.
"Remember, it's not about the trophy kill, though it's nice to bag a big buck. But, it's those memories you recall later in life that make sub-zero temperatures, a blizzard, and howling wind all worth it." - My grandfather's last hunt.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”