Game Update 26th April 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: Game Update 26th April 2017

Post by BuiuRei »

Generalkommendant wrote:Anyone else experiencing "body hits" without even showing the impact when it absolutely should be vital hits? (Please spare me any comments about aiming, it's just unnecessary).
Yes
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /541132555
Spoiler:
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

BuiuRei wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:Anyone else experiencing "body hits" without even showing the impact when it absolutely should be vital hits? (Please spare me any comments about aiming, it's just unnecessary).
Yes
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /541132555
Those links doesn't work for me. I just get directed to: https://signup.thehunter.com/#/landing

Edit: Well, I know why they doesn't work. But I'll stick with Steam. It's enough to read about the launcher issues all the time. No offense. But I saw what you ment.
Last edited by Generalkommendant on April 27th, 2017, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Sign in there, then page back to here, and click the link again. It will work the second time. You have to be signed in via your browser to access website info from the forums.
Last edited by JimboCrow on April 28th, 2017, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

JimboCrow wrote:So sign in there, then page back to here, and click the link again. It will work the second time. You have to be signed in via your browser to access website info from the forums.
Yeah, well, it was a little bit more convenient I must admit though....
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Haha... Come on... I've never had issues with WRR before. Now I just shot a fox with the Pulsar and it still approached my tripod as if nothing had happened before it spooked off right under me with the arrow stuck in the side.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Quick question, has anybody come across any female Dall Sheep? In two hunts for them, myself and a friend have only seen males, even in a small herd of 3-4. Friend killed a very small one that we both thought on sight was a female, but turned out to be a male as well. Is there something wrong here or am I just getting extremely lucky in only getting males?
And by the way, I really like that the males do fight, saw a couple duking it out. However, there is no sound when they fight. Should probably be looked at.
My 1st hunt was all females & the 2nd was a quick hunt but it was all males.
I like hearing that they do battle. That's cool.
Now, keep in mind that I'm NOT complaining here, but......I hit a female & tracked her for quite a while, then I had to go to work so I gave up. (whispering....) I never got a message from Doc. :o
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
kahuamp
Scout

Post by kahuamp »

:idea: Trust me, he's out there, watching. Sometimes he likes to play mind games. :idea:

I was hunting in RFF when I heard footsteps behind me. They were stopping when I was.

I quickly ran back but found nobody, only this note :

"Dear Violator31,

Doc here. I heard you had a bit of trouble finding an animal you winged out there...You even bragged about it on the forums...

It's vital that if you injure an animal you find it and do not allow it to suffer!

Make sure you get to it and make sure you confirm the kill with your HunterMate.

Regards,

Doc
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Harvey604

Post by Harvey604 »

Great addition to the WRR, finally something to hunt in the higher areas apart from Snowshoe Hare and the odd Sitka Deer. Based from other comments I'm not the only one enjoying the hunting of Dall Sheep. :D Image Happy hunting guys .... and watch your footing on the steep slopes. :lol:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

kahuamp wrote: "Dear Violator31,
With him saying "DEAR" Violator31.... I'm glad he isn't sneaking up behind me. :shock:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Generalkommendant wrote:Truly messed up my Trophy shot which I wanted to share with you guys... (Don't know how to take screenshots from ingame since I can't get that to work by the traditional method of pasting into Paint. Hence no posting of the circumstances but it can be found in my current hunt. Same nick ingame as here).
Are you talking about the trophy shot? Go to your gallery, Click on the "Link" ("Share") icon above the picture. Copy the Image BBcode link.

It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”