Status Update 2nd March 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
therisths
Hunter

Re: Status Update 2nd March 2017

Post by therisths »

I missed the update yesterday so i read it today, looking forward for next week's update. As for reserve and new animal , it will be BRR for sure. In update you wrote ''populate'' you mean that population is going to increase and that you will not reduce hogs or roos population in order that new animal will take their place in the reserve as you did in other reserves with other new animal releases.I hope not .
Now , as for the new animal ,i would like to see a big game in BRR like waterbuffalo we already have these spookish roos :D but there will be no problem if we are going to see a deer. Comparing waterbuffalo with bison i guess that there would be no caller , so the chance of getting a new deer spiece with its own caller is bigger ,you need to make some money.
HooCairs wrote:A deer species would be nice to get and it should roam both halves of BRR. :)

+1
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

Can't wait to see the new species for BRR! However, I doubt that it's going to be Waterbuffalo or Axis Deer. It will be something small or even tiny and slightly "ghetto"! A proper invasive species.
The revamp of the HunterScore is something I've been waiting for a long time now. But the focus on grinding new weapons to 250 kills will probably remain. Too much money involved!
Spoiler:
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

iz_da wrote:Can't wait to see the new species for BRR! However, I doubt that it's going to be Waterbuffalo or Axis Deer. It will be something small or even tiny and slightly "ghetto"! A proper invasive species.
The revamp of the HunterScore is something I've been waiting for a long time now. But the focus on grinding new weapons to 250 kills will probably remain. Too much money involved!
Hmm i think there are simiral deer models in the game already so Axis could easily be a red deer ''reskin''. Also a medium-small size animal would work just fine for my lame 30-30 lever action :)
PardalAlgarve
Tracker

Post by PardalAlgarve »

Alena i'd like to know why you guys work on new stuff when there is so many bugs that need to be fixed, since the team works slowly idk why? Is it the profit that stops when you don't release?
Swampfox
Outfitter

Post by Swampfox »

Fantastic update and congratulations to all the Trophy Shot competitors. This was a true gallery of great screenshots! :o :D
Looking forward to the release of our new mystery species and still wondering what it is and where it will be inhabiting. :?
Good news also of hearing about the work being done on the baiting system. Hope we will be seeing some crowds at the feeders soon! :D
Thank you Alena, and all EW Staff artists and members for doing a great job for all of us here at theHunter! 8-)
Spoiler:
Daugr
Scout

Post by Daugr »

Nice update :)

to the reserve:
"A hint: the reserve in question was added after I joined theHunter team." if Alena meaned short after she joined it could only be Rougarou Bayou ... YESSS! Aligators XD
Never the less, BRR really needs animals ... I would preffer Dingoes :)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Daugr wrote:...it could only be Rougarou Bayou ...
Rougarou Bayou was released on December 2013 and Alena join in January 2014, it's Bushrangers Run definitively ;)
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

FR_Bugs wrote:
Daugr wrote:...it could only be Rougarou Bayou ...
Rougarou Bayou was released on December 2013 and Alena join in January 2014, it's Bushrangers Run definitively ;)
Weren't VdB, WrR & TgT also added after she arrived?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Tod1d wrote: Weren't VdB, WrR & TgT also added after she arrived?
Rougarou Bayou is the first reserve released after Alena joined the team and the following 3 have enough animals I think, but you're right, who knows... :)

Edit : VDB is certainly the first reserve release after she join and before BRR : http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Seasons

But it miss an animal in BRR and not in the others reserves in my opinion
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

so 4 reserves were created after alena joined?
can't we ust get 4 new animals in that case? one for each reserve ;) :lol:

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”