Status Update 1st December 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Roger_Mellie

Re: Status Update 1st December 2016

Post by Roger_Mellie »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:David is finally on as a consultant??? Oh god help us...

:lol:

Couldn't have gone to a better person for the job, that's for sure. Very happy for you David, and I know you will do exceptionally well!!

Cannot say I am too thrilled about Steam being the official forum tho. Too many bad apples there, too many morons, out of control most of the time. All it takes to see this is just to read the reviews. Would of been much better off creating a sub forum here or just building a whole new message board for COTW.
Other than that, good update and looking forward to the release of the wolves
Do pop by the Steam forum BnB - I hope you will find it is as civilised as the forums here. Putting all the eggs in one basket makes sense to me - having two forums for theHunter Classic sort of diluted the goodness I feel?

The reviews however are another matter....

There are some who call me..... Simon. In game: Alf_Tupper
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Thanks for the update, looking forward to missions and competitions. Welcome Patrick and David. Great to see you in the team.
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Roger_Mellie wrote:

Couldn't have gone to a better person for the job, that's for sure. Very happy for you David, and I know you will do exceptionally well!!

Cannot say I am too thrilled about Steam being the official forum tho. Too many bad apples there, too many morons, out of control most of the time. All it takes to see this is just to read the reviews. Would of been much better off creating a sub forum here or just building a whole new message board for COTW.
Do pop by the Steam forum BnB - I hope you will find it is as civilised as the forums here. Putting all the eggs in one basket makes sense to me - having two forums for theHunter Classic sort of diluted the goodness I feel?

I have bud, believe me haha. I know Alf Tupper and co. do the best they can, but the Steam forum there is mostly toxic, too much arguing over little things, too much name calling.
BTw, you are not actually Alf Tupper are you, Roger?
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Roger_Mellie wrote:

I have bud, believe me haha. I know Alf Tupper and co. do the best they can, but the Steam forum there is mostly toxic, too much arguing over little things, too much name calling.
BTw, you are not actually Alf Tupper are you, Roger?
I also just think a dedicated Fourm shows a certain level of commitment to a software title.
Thanks, ~Jeff

Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Good news that David join devs... Gl guys.
wintergoose
Outfitter

Post by wintergoose »

Thanks for the last update.
And wellcome to Patrick Enz and David Mitchell. Good to have you on the weel David on board you have been for a long time.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

WoW! David is here! Great news! Welcome, David. That is great we see you on the team.
Welcome to Patrick. You work before on the new game as the AI and World Designer. So, you have experience with that! We all want smarter animals in theHunter: Classic! ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:BTw, you are not actually Alf Tupper are you, Roger?
I think you might be on to something here, Chuck! :lol:

Welcome Patrick and... who is this David? I have heard of the caledonianblues guy, but as far as I know he's blue and loves cookies!
Image Image Image
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:BTw, you are not actually Alf Tupper are you, Roger?
I think you might be on to something here, Chuck! :lol:

Welcome Patrick and... who is this David? I have heard of the caledonianblues guy, but as far as I know he's blue and loves cookies!
Yes, I know ;)
DanielRN
Hunter

Post by DanielRN »

Welcome aboard Patrick and congratulations David on joining the team to develop your own favorite game. It's really good news for us and the game to have you among the developers team, I'm happy for you and am sure you'll do absolutely well my friend.

As for the wolves, I'm glad you didn't rush it, please take your time. Hope 2017 is the year to emphasize and prioritize quality over quantity in our game.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”