Brand New Site Updates

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Brand New Site Updates

Post by LeMetatron »

Hi All,

It's a really busy time over at Emote at the moment as I'm sure you can imagine so this week we are seeing a number of updates to the website

There a brand new Developer Blog with a snapshot of the Evergreen Hunting Reserve and check out the Latest Screenshots to see what we're talking about. :D

We have also updated the FAQ page with questions we have been receiving from Community through e-mails and here in the forums.

Of course if you'd like to ask some questions in person you can meet some of theHunter team they are at Shot Show this week in Orlando Florida. Booth 3009 if you'd like to pay us a visit. :mrgreen:

As always let us know if you have any questions or what you think.
We do listen and your opinions do matter to us so keep the feedback coming :D
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Re: Brand New Site Updates

Post by MonacoSteve »

Well - great news at the site!

And you guys: good luck at the Shot Show! Show the world that TH will become the trendsetter for future ultra-realistic v-gaming :D :D.
OneshotChris
Spotter

Post by OneshotChris »

The screen shots look great. Thanks for the update.
WNxDavott

Post by WNxDavott »

Sweet Updates :) Seriously cant wait for the game now
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Everything seems to be turning out great... I can tell that this game is going to be a hit!
Derek Redden
Scout
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, East Coast of Canada, Gods Country :)

Post by Derek Redden »

The quality of those screenshots is great. Makes one want to soak up the landscape and forget about the deer. :D
Ashkeldir
Outfitter

Post by Ashkeldir »

Lets not get crazy Derek ;)

I'd say I can't wait, but I wouldn't want to repeat myself... Not too many times, anyway!
Derek Redden
Scout
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, East Coast of Canada, Gods Country :)

Post by Derek Redden »

Ashkeldir wrote:Lets not get crazy Derek ;)

I'd say I can't wait, but I wouldn't want to repeat myself... Not too many times, anyway!

:mrgreen:
Artemis
Hunter

Post by Artemis »

Woot! New screenshots are awesome looking, of course. And are those leaves blowing in the wind!? Nice! I'll be content to watch those pass by as I wait for that trophy to walk by. ;)

And why do you guys have to go to Florida?????? Why not Texas? Texas as more hunters, its bigger, its better, more people.. yeah okay im just jealous anyone lives in Florida gets to take a gander at it first! Someone can take their cam and post it on youtube and send it to me though! :lol:
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Looking to the new pictures, it is interesting to note that we got to see a lot more impressions of the truely fantastic landscape, but no more animals at all. If fact, I take this as a very good sign that the Developers have started to refine their models in order to make them fully match the landscape quality (a point we have discussed a lot already elswhere here; see e.g.: http://www.thehunter.com/bb/viewtopic.p ... a&start=50). I remember that the first pre-launch screenshots we got from the "game that must not be named" (as someone stated recently, referring to DHT :lol:) were - just in full contrast - exclusively deer portraits, and I still think that deer modeling was (and still is) the big trump card of SLS. So the ideal melange would really be if Emote/Avalance get their hands on this talented SLS guy (who must be extremely frustrated meanwhile, realizing that his great models have been thrown out with a game that nearly completely failed to please the hopefully waiting community), and hire him right away :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”