Mid-November Madness 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Mid-November Madness 2016

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Congratulations to all the winners! Good Job.
I have to agree with using the CSS score for comps like this but don't believe it will happen. Waterfowl are the most expensive animals to hunt in game so I am sure that thy sold some duck and goose setups this week.
Spoiler:
Terzi1985
Scout

Post by Terzi1985 »

22 species harvested and still 35 attempts left, but hopelessly running out of REAL LIFE time to get every species before the event is closed. That's prettymuch what I thought of this event in the first place, sounded lika a super fun event but way too short time limit for everyone having a limited time in hand to actually play.

I still wanted to give it a go, since I hate to give up without a fight, and I've really had some good times doing my best, just feels kind of sad to know from the day 1 that you don't even have a realistic change to get anykind of score on the scoreboard. :?

Gongrats on everyone who has made a score! ;)

Oh, by the way and bit off topic, finally decided to buy a hound dog too, just to get some new inspiration and motivation. And surely it has given fun times, given a new ways to play. Usually I prettymuch bowhunt but it's refreshing to leave the bows off for a while, just hunt with guns like the new .243 to give a bit challenge to myself and possibly give something to track for the dog. :D
Manu5Ahau
Scout

Post by Manu5Ahau »

Oooh well i have tried!
For now i am 12 in the elite and 16 in the hardcore. And i am proud of that!
Still attempts left! But hey, i got a life outside this game i have to attend to. Congrats on all who placed top ten!
My biggest goose ever trying: 8949.
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Waterfowl are the most expensive animals to hunt in game so I am sure that they sold some duck and goose setups this week.
Now I see why they won't use CSS or Trophy Integrity or Harvest Value, it would affect their decoy sales!
Kraftyk

Post by Kraftyk »

Well it is the last 8 hours of actual hunt time and every time I try to enter a reserve to hunt the game crashes. So far I've used up 5 attempts in the last 15 minutes because of game crashing. I've had to work a lot during this competition and so this was my last night to hunt and since I don't have to go to work tomorrow figured I could stay up until it ended trying to do my best, but now all I get is game crashes and server errors. Doesn't matter whether it is single or multiplayer game. It isn't our internet service but seem that maybe there are several people wanting to do the same thing and the game servers can't handle the load. Maybe you should think about extending the time on this competition since it keeps crashing.

Update. Just got into a multiplayer game. Had shot geese and when harvested the 1st one it crashed again. Guy I was hunting with had shot 6 geese and we lost them all. This is really frustrating. No way to move up in the competition with it crashing every time you try. Very disappointed.
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

I've put a duck server up for people with no decoys.
gravescout

Post by gravescout »

I just gave up game worked fine until I went to harvest the animal I shot and it crashed, after 5 times of this I gave up. No way to better my comp score. But hey it is what it is. I did manage to get one of all the animals on EHR and got into the comp. will finish at the bottom, but just making it on the board I am happy with. Congrats to all especially those that made the top 10 job well done.
Dback76

Post by Dback76 »

Hey not happy!!!! :-( I have been plugging away getting all species for the last three days. Finally I finish and I don't even get a score! What the hell is going on guys??

Thanks Dave
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

I harvested a nice male feral hog which would have increased my overall score, I was on the 'trophyshot or resume screen' when I got a temporary server disconnect message. the game came back and I clicked on resume, but didn't get a harvest message in the chat. I checked my hunt stats and it didn't register.
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

Please fix the bugs with disappearing animals. Having events like this where people get knocked out of trophies with animals not even showing up on a hunt history is UNACCEPTABLE to say the least.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”