Ask Us Anything with EW Team

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Mhaley45
Spotter

Re: Ask Us Anything with EW Team

Post by Mhaley45 »

One of the requests that scored well on the last 2 surveys was a more robust character creation ability. More options for body shapes, height/weight/age, hair styles and coloring, facial hair. Right now we all look we are doing a lot of in-breeding. I don't even take pictures anymore because mine look just like everybody else's pictures and that is boring.
RogerYar
Tracker

Post by RogerYar »

By the way, why Doc was not invited for a photo session?
Nails67

Post by Nails67 »

Why are there different degrees of precision on the scores for the animals that use their weight as a score?

i.e. a Cottontail that weighs 1.281 kg gets a 1281.000 score, whereas a Northern Pintail that weighs 0.848 kg gets a score of 848.335.

These are a couple of examples from my hunt history. Shouldn't all the animals be weighed to the same degree of precision?
wintergoose
Outfitter

Post by wintergoose »

The Huntermat
It has been unchanced since the start of the game. Many wishes has been requsted fore some update. I also mean I remember something abouth it was on the list for updates this year.
Are there any plans on the way for this update and a plan for when it shoud be done.
Is it possible to say what chanses are planed?

My main wish is that it shoud be possible to track several different tracks at the same time.
GPS function to mark points on the map with a short description
Automatic registering for tracks without having to click on them
Info on schreen when finding a track
The two last to be abel to hold the gun in the arms awoid chansing from and back between weapon and the huntermate. This last point is the most importent thing in the adjustments needed for the huntermate to get the corect hunterfeeling.
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

I really like the new ptarmigan flock behaviour, can it be transported to the pheasants as well?

I think that would improve pheasant hunting by a good deal.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

For each Dev,
1) How often, and for how long do you play the game? This means like we play, not with dev tools altering the actual game for testing specific features.
2) If you could pick one thing to improve, what would it be?
3) On a scale from 1 to 5, 5 being the same, and 1 being nothing like it, how would you rate the game compared to what was actually intended?
For Philipp
4) Is there any plans in the works to improve the way the store works? Such as a cart with discounts based on the total em$ cost in the cart. Or 1 week memberships purchasable with em$ in the store?
5) Will we ever get the ability back to view more than the top score/range in out personal bests?
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
omarmoustafa93

Post by omarmoustafa93 »

hi
in Hirschfelden quail is perfect to ad because of the wheat fields
in australia we have large lare wheat fields for hunting stubble quail with pointer dog
this is a video of me and family hunting stubble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d5sndmCMlg

just wondering if there are going to be pointer dogs then stubble should be a yes they seem to just pop up and fly after giving u a fright then u shoot.
krokenosterfant
Scout

Post by krokenosterfant »

Hi EW team. I just have two questions

1- the whole fast travel system to tents and lodges. When we fast travel to a tent the spook radius is 50m I think and not 150m as when we spawn there. But is it the same for lodges? If I fast travel to a lodge is the radius still 50m or 150m

2- have you thought about bringing in the non-typical system in for elk? It is just weird that all the other American deer species beside moose and Sitka have the NT system but elk don't. Google the Spyder bull which was a world record NT elk for an example
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

My question.

How many primary school aged children do you think you could take in a fight? All at once.
vastoointjies

Post by vastoointjies »

I would like to know ... . Who in your group takes it the best .... Who is the dev. that keeps the spirit high when times are tough. Who is the one or two who always put a smile on the others face . If I can guess , I would say its the guy behind the skull..

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”