theHunter Football Jamboree 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Jack.Grave
Outfitter

Re: theHunter Football Jamboree 2016

Post by Jack.Grave »

As far i have seen few matches from current UEFA EURO 2016 so i am impressed how the referees keeping the game in full swing, quality of teams are on very high level. And about riots speaking as an Ultras Fan any team fans whom caused riots on the stadium shall be banned from any football events for life and their teams shall be suspended from any event for at least 4 years. Love football, hate racism and say no to the violence! Jack
Mr. Laurel
Scout

Post by Mr. Laurel »

Jack.Grave wrote:As far i have seen few matches from current UEFA EURO 2016 so i am impressed how the referees keeping the game in full swing, quality of teams are on very high level. And about riots speaking as an Ultras Fan any team fans whom caused riots on the stadium shall be banned from any football events for life and their teams shall be suspended from any event for at least 4 years. Love football, hate racism and say no to the violence! Jack
I partly agree with you. Of course the "fans" how the media calls them (they are not fans they are idiots that try to destroy football) should be banned from games lifelong, but to suspend or to punish the teams for that is not the right way. It´s not the nations fault or the teams fault it´s the fault of the security and the police. They should do everything and try to prevent from situations to escalate. They were trained for that before the tournament so they should know what to do and how to prevent situations.
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

I don't see it that way, the only puishment for them is to ban their teams from competition, yes it hurts the majority of good natured fans but if their team is not there then they will nt be there to ruin it for those innocents.

It's going to be fun in 2 years when Russia host the world cup, I think there maybe a few reprisals. I don't put the blame on Russia solely BTW, yes they were the ones to start in the stadiums but the English seem to be running amok outside too, although our press are balming the Russians for everything.

Why can't we all just get along?

Anyway, all teams have now played, who has looked the best? Italy and Germany for me although Germany made a meal of their game they still looked good and got the W.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Switzerland has the lamest football commentators. Someone is suggesting they should celebrate a goal of their team like they do in Iceland.

Just click the video in there. :D

http://www.joiz.ch/#!/blog/fussball2016 ... an-richtig
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Well, I think this time I may be able to make a special contribution to the Jamboree - with this great "trophy of a Lifetime" which I just got during my second "elite division" hunt of the Football event:

An albino red deer bull with a score of 271.96, correcty shot with the .50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader, me wearing the correct winner T-Shirt (Germany, of course!), and not 100% correctly found by my scent dog Max who required some extra help during the last meters because he lost track crossing two river arms in order to find the deer.

Unfortunately, I have no better trophy shot because I was doing this hunt on my laptop (with reduced graphical settings) -- and the bull died on a steep slope with low light -- from which he immediately started to slide down in the trophy shot mode. But after 5 min tinkering around with character and carcass (but without Max, sorry) I am at least able to show you this photo as a proof of this exceptional prey which I'm really proud of:

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Very very nice, MonacoSteve - and it just made the cut for the "rare of the rares" gallery in the wiki. Congrats!!! :)

EDIT: I think it's a stag, not a bull. Though one can call this awesome animal anything...
Image Image Image
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Nice one Steve! Way to go bud!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Amazing stag Steve! Kudos, that must have been exciting to see.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

HooCairs wrote:Switzerland has the lamest football commentators. Someone is suggesting they should celebrate a goal of their team like they do in Iceland.
I'm sure the Swiss commentators would really love to try hard right now...

EDIT: Haha! Just when I clicked "Submit", they scored! :lol:
Image Image Image
jlferrell
Hunter

Post by jlferrell »

Well done Steve!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”