Game Update 31st May 2016 - Scent Hounds!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Game Update 31st May 2016 - Scent Hounds!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

nosnerb wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
nosnerb wrote:Still waiting on that patch...
Did someone promise a patch for today? I doubt it, because of that...
No one had to promise anything for me to wait on that patch . Just really frustrating after 45 mins of play the game freezes up
I feel you. It's been an ugly weekend for me too. No hunting today because of that, just getting my post count in the forum up. :lol: And testing that game waiora mentioned... Factorio.
Image Image Image
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

It's a bit unfortunate to release the dogs on Tuesday, then to not acknowledge that crashes have increased drastically for many players for at least a weak. I mean it's a weak and as far as we know they aren't even aware of the problem yet. Who knows how long a fix will take. That is quite frustrating.

On the other hand I finally played EU4 again. ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Can anyone tell me if it is safe to dwnld the client & Game? Are the connections secure enough for such? :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Slatkus
Hunter

Post by Slatkus »

I knew it is going to happen. Game crashes, stats issues. Can someone remember then the last time we got something new without major issues?

Have you noticed one thing - then there are game problems non of the devs are on forum. Not even a single word about current game crashes. How is that good communication? And what should I answer then Alena asks how can they improve communication? In order to improve something it has to exist in first place.
Adolamin
Tracker

Post by Adolamin »

Seems like I checked back just around the right time, these are a perfect addition to the game, I am very happy with my scent hound so far! Congratulations.
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

Slatkus wrote:I knew it is going to happen. Game crashes, stats issues. Can someone remember then the last time we got something new without major issues?

Have you noticed one thing - then there are game problems non of the devs are on forum. Not even a single word about current game crashes. How is that good communication? And what should I answer then Alena asks how can they improve communication? In order to improve something it has to exist in first place.
Sadly +1 from me. In a game that is still developed and improved (and I do like the new dogs), some problems being introduced here and there is to be expected. But no acknowledgement that there is a problem for over one week is pretty bad.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Slatkus wrote:I knew it is going to happen. Game crashes, stats issues. Can someone remember then the last time we got something new without major issues?

The current state of the game is one thing and it's definitely unacceptable, but are you implying that there is zero communication? If so, then that's a bit of an overstatement.
Slatkus
Hunter

Post by Slatkus »

caledonianblues wrote: The current state of the game is one thing and it's definitely unacceptable, but are you implying that there is zero communication? If so, then that's a bit of an overstatement.
Then things are going well then communication is ok. But as soon as we get problems all of the sudden it gets very quite. While the bugs might not be so scary in a day light but then they throw you in a dark room and leaves you there for days. That's where the problem is.
Evilworm

Post by Evilworm »

Current state of game is like it always is after an update. More bugs introduced every time.
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

Slatkus wrote:
caledonianblues wrote: The current state of the game is one thing and it's definitely unacceptable, but are you implying that there is zero communication? If so, then that's a bit of an overstatement.
Then things are going well then communication is ok. But as soon as we get problems all of the sudden it gets very quite. While the bugs might not be so scary in a day light but then they throw you in a dark room and leaves you there for days. That's where the problem is.

I don't really blame them, I can imagine they are loath to say anything until they know what the problem is and how far spread it is. Any communication from them will be picked apart pretty good if they speak from a position of ignorance.
Thanks, ~Jeff

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”