Welcome to a Classic Showdown in which we will settle which of these classic rifles are the best!
The .30-06 Bolt Action Rifle
The 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle
The .303 British Bolt Action Rifle
The 8x57 IS K98k Bolt-Action Rifle
- The event runs for two weeks, from May 18, 2016 until June 1, 2016.
- The event consists of four missions (one per each rifle) and four competitions (again, one per each rifle). At the beginning of the event you choose which "team" you want to join (Team 8x57, Team .303 British, Team .30-06 or Team 7.62x54R) and depending on your decision you start one of four missions. Be careful: If you complete more than one missions, i.e. mission for more than one rifle, you won't be able to join any of the competitions!
- Once you’ve completed the mission of your chosen team you get a ticket to join a competition based on the rifle you want to represent. You can join the competition if you have one and only one competition ticket in your inventory. Again, getting more than one ticket in the missions will disqualify you from joining ANY competition. Choose wisely!
- Completing any of the missions gives you this lovely trophy, it's the same regardless of which of the four missions you've completed.
Top ten players on leaderboards in any of the four competitions receive these trophies (again, they are the same for all four competitions).
Whichever rifle gets the highest scoring Roosevelt Elk in the competitions will be named the best one. Once the competitions have run its course we will announce the winning rifle and a unique trophy, featuring the winning rifle, will be given to all the players who joined and got a score on the leaderboard in the competition for the rifle that managed to achieve the highest scoring animal.
- All rifles featured in a Classic Showdown will be available at 33% discount during the event (until June 1, 2016 14:00 CEST)
Happy classic hunting!